No announcement yet.

PTC Finals - Semi-final and Final Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eurosport not interested in this one. They have women's tennis instead.
    Cuemaxx snooker channel on youtube

Comment

any1 got a link for the final plz?
      tha what!

Comment

http://www.everythingon.tv/channel/view/eurosport-4

Comment

Thanks tomtomclub much better than watching a scoreboard

Comment

unbelievable!!

I can't believe it!! But thanks for the live score card To bad we can't see it

Comment

Originally Posted by westover View Post
              I can't believe it!! But thanks for the live score card To bad we can't see it
              does this not work for you then ??
              http://www.everythingon.tv/channel/view/eurosport-4

Comment

Crap tournament. Best of 7s are rubbish, especially in the final. Stupid schedules too... playing at 10 am what the hell? Eurosport's coverage didn't help either.

Surely this can't be counted as major ranking tournament win for whoever wins it.

Comment

Good stuff from Murphy at the business end of the tournament. I think he won his last 11 frames.

It's probably the most significant tournament he's won for two years. He could be dangerous in the two remaining events now.

Comment

So did anyone see the final ? I would love to hear a bit about it.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Final was between Murphy and Gould. Murphy played very well, won 4 zero. Thanks for the live stream post.
                      I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!:snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        Good stuff from Murphy at the business end of the tournament. I think he won his last 11 frames.

It's probably the most significant tournament he's won for two years. He could be dangerous in the two remaining events now.
                        Yes, he could. He's been notoriously inconsistent this season, though, so we'll see... But he deserved to win this one. Especially his performance against Lee was phenomenal. That match was one of the best this season.

Congratulations to Murphy!

Comment

Working...
                        X