Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTC 7 at South West Snooker Academy

Hi All

World Snooker have opened up entry again to PTC 7.

Entries now close 5 September.

To enter, please contact us at South West Snooker Academy, to get an entry form.

Ring +44 (0)1452 223214 or email me at janie.watkins@onqpromotions.co.uk - include your email address and a contact phone number.

Note: SWSA are giving a £20 Voucher for all newbie PTC players . (That is players who have not previously entered into PTCs 1-4 this season.)

Note 2: SWSA are also giving £20 pay back to NGBs who arrange entry for their players.

The entry list is already over 200 with 96 pros entered so it promises to be another amazing PTC experience and we look forward to welcoming you all back to SWSA again.

International visiting players can contact us to arrange accommodation/practice packages for their trips to the UK.
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

Janie

Thanks for the update. I am one of those who have entered, so hope to see you there. Is the £20 voucher available when you get there or can it be sent to me, as I didn't enter PTCs 1-4.

Comment

Originally Posted by KashifK View Post
      Janie

Thanks for the update. I am one of those who have entered, so hope to see you there. Is the £20 voucher available when you get there or can it be sent to me, as I didn't enter PTCs 1-4.
      The voucher is for use within the Academy so you'll receive it on arrival. Look forward to seeing you.
      Janie Watkins

Comment

Think im going to go up on the saturday to watch.
        Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

Comment

We'll look forward to seeing you all. There are still tickets - go on our website or ring 01452 22314 to book.

Just a reminder too. The whole event is being turned Pink for Breast Cancer Care Month. All the players will wear Pink Polo Shirts.

We'd like the audience to wear something pink too so if you're coming along get your best pink kit on!!

We'll look forward to seeing everyone this week at South West Snooker Academy.
          Janie Watkins

Comment

Are all the colours pink as well ? That would be something new ;-)
            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
              Are all the colours pink as well ? That would be something new ;-)
              ha ha - not not all on them, unless the colour control on your monitor has gone wrong!
              Janie Watkins

Comment

Hi Janie, I was th

Comment

Hi Janie !
                  Good luck ! Wish I could be there :-) I'll arrange to visit you soon though !
                  Dimitris
                  :snooker: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERnqd...4&feature=plcp

Comment

Originally Posted by snookergr View Post
                    Hi Janie !
                    Good luck ! Wish I could be there :-) I'll arrange to visit you soon though !
                    Dimitris

We will really look forward to seeing you guys over in Gloucester.

Good first day to PTC. Some very good matches on first qualifying day. Only one century - 121 by Chen Zhe.
                    Thrilling match between Ben Harrison and Stephen Craigie, resolved by a 77 by Ben in the deciding frame.
                    Janie Watkins

Comment

Looking forward to my first trip to a ptc event.saw the video of the gloucester snooker academy looks a first class place.will be going fri and sat

Comment

Off we go again then, another 60+ matches to enjoy over the next 3 days people, and I've taken today off work so I can get the full hit.

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/134/v-313584.html

http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/10/134/v-313590.html

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Stephen Maguire v Liam Monk coming up next, (2nd link) could be an interesting match. I wonder if Maguire will continue the 'go for everything' policy he's been adopting recently.

-
                          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Well done Anthony Hamilton . 4 - 1 Win over Neil Robertson
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yes good result for Andrew that, Maguire and Higgins both through to round 2 now as well.

Incidentally, Isn't Dechawat Poomjaeng just the best name you've ever heard?

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

Working...
                              X