PTC 10 Sheffield

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTC 10 Sheffield

Another three days of PTC action to enjoy.

Official site to watch it from, only £3 a month:
    http://www.worldsnooker.livesport.tv

Free but ad-ridden dodgy feeds:

Table 1
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/12/156/v-335761.html

Table 2
    http://www.sportlemon.tv/v-2/12/158/v-335820.html

View the latest results and draws here:
    http://www.snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=83

Up to the second live scores here:
    http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...es.aspx?t=1066

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Robertson beats Allen again and a good win for Hendry,up against Higgins at 9 for some desperately needed ranking points,nice easy match there then.

Comment

Originally Posted by trains View Post
      Robertson beats Allen again and a good win for Hendry,up against Higgins at 9 for some desperately needed ranking points,nice easy match there then.
      Missed the Hendry match unfortunately, he must have played quite well to come out at 4 - 1, right?

-
      The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        Missed the Hendry match unfortunately, he must have played quite well to come out at 4 - 1, right?

-
        I didnt see it either but I think he got a 70+ break in the last frame,Bingham was 44 behind with 35 on,got a snooker and the free ball but missed the final pink in clearing up,heehee (Muttley laugh)

Comment

I didnt see it either but I think he got a 70+ break in the last frame,Bingham was 44 behind with 35 on,got a snooker and the free ball but missed the final pink in clearing up,heehee (Muttley laugh)
          Ta trains. ("I suppose you'll be wanting another medal for that!"........"gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie gimmie.........")

Hendry looking in prety good nick against Higgins, thought he was a little unlucky with his attempt to free the last red in the first frame, but he's 2 - 1 up now, with a nice 86 in the third, so fingers crossed. As you say, he could really do with the extra points, and I don't expect JH will give him anothing other than a tough match.

-
          The slow and labourious,

Comment

Ay-up! What's going on here? Hendry needs 2 snookers, AND HE'S PLAYING ON!?!?

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Hendry looking good...

Was a great last frame fighting for them snookers he was, good stuff. hope he can pull through this match.

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                Hendry looking good...

Was a great last frame fighting for them snookers he was, good stuff. hope he can pull through this match.

Hmmm, Higgins with his nose ahead now....

-
                The slow and labourious,

Comment

My stream is pants,was Hendry's shot that let Higgins in for the 67 a missed pot or poor safety? cheers
                  Hendry just potted from baulk,can he close it from here,13 and counting...

Comment

Nevermind, hendry looking quite focused though, so not all bad for the hendry fans...

Comment

Hendry was well unlucky then, missed the long red after the splitting the final 3 reds on about the third try and then after john missed it, he almost got it in but left it hanging over the pocket and shock hands.

And he got a warning as there were enough points left to win, what is the point of that. I suppose Higgins could have mis-cued but even I could have potted the red as he didn't need the black to get over the line.

I think he lost an earlier frame on the black after battling for ages so shame for him tonight as he could do with some points pretty soon.

Comment

My stream is pants,was Hendry's shot that let Higgins in for the 67 a missed pot or poor safety? cheers

He was in a bit of trouble, had a go at a long pot, and it went HORRIBLY wrong!

Great match though, I thought Steven played really well, can't take it away from the wizard though, he's class.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          He was in a bit of trouble, had a go at a long pot, and it went HORRIBLY wrong!

Great match though, I thought Steven played really well, can't take it away from the wizard though, he's class.

-
                          Who's steven?....lol...

Soz bud, couldn't help meself......

Comment

Originally Posted by cally View Post
                            Who's steven?....lol...

Soz bud, couldn't help meself......
                            Yeah, thanks for that cal.

-
                            Last edited by PatBlock; 28 November 2011, 11:30 PM.
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

Have just watched Ricky Walden finish off a 147 break.
                              I think it's his first in competition, but whether it is or not, congratulations to him.

Comment

Working...
                              X