UK Championship Qualifying Rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by very.tee View Post
    Selt won 9-8 in the end... all credit to Jack for doing so well to come back Well played montoya, good game
    Sure, good game

Come on Michael!!
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

6-2 wattanna over harold, well done thai phoon
      Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
        Sure, good game

Come on Michael!!
        Definitely, Go Michael

And Jamie Jones too I presume? :snooker: He's 6-3 down at the moment though...
        Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
        Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

excellent win for wattana
          Blown away

Comment

looks like Fergal's closing in on victory over Jamie Jones now :snooker:
            Winner of Ja's Super Special Grand Prix Lucky Dip 2009
            Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

I'm pretty new to snooker, but I'm surprised at the success that the first round winners have had in progressing. Wattana, Gilbert, looks like Chuang. I can't help but wonder if playing early matches helps them get accustomed to the tables and actually provides an advantage over higher seeded players. Or maybe snooker parity is such that even 17 frames doesn't truly determine the better player. Thoughts?

Comment

Originally Posted by sigsky View Post
                I'm pretty new to snooker, but I'm surprised at the success that the first round winners have had in progressing. Wattana, Gilbert, looks like Chuang. I can't help but wonder if playing early matches helps them get accustomed to the tables and actually provides an advantage over higher seeded players. Or maybe snooker parity is such that even 17 frames doesn't truly determine the better player. Thoughts?
                The number of first round winners progressing further is higher than usual, that's true. I think playing (and obviously winning) a match might help in the next round, but having to play match after match in just a few days eventually wears most players who came through as frist round winners down I think. Maybe having a day off this time (which is very unusual) helped them a bit. They still have to win one (or in some cases two) more match(es) to actually qualify for the tournament though.

Comment

Come on jimmmmyyy:d:d:d
                  Blown away

Comment

6-1 ahead, wow
                    Blown away

Comment

Hi,

Is Jimmy 6-2 up? Any decent breaks?

Comment

Thought Jimmy's draw was easy, had Perry in the next round if he can get over the line tonight. Will be amazing to see him play Hendry in Telford!
                        http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

Dunno. I always thought Joe Perry was an excellent player, should White beat Adrian Gunnell.

Comment

Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
                            Thought Jimmy's draw was easy, had Perry in the next round if he can get over the line tonight. Will be amazing to see him play Hendry in Telford!
                            considering he came up against Murphy about 9 times in the PTC/EPTCs, he was due a nicer draw.

Comment

anyone know the frame scores? i just seen it at 6-1 jimmy, and he should of made it 7-1. fingers crossed he can get through, and win against perry, would be great to see him play hendry in the UK. great.
                              Blown away

Comment

I know White had a total clearance of 132 in the first frame. Thats all i saw.

Comment

Working...
                                X