German Masters Qualifying Rounds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeding for the masters was after EPTC2

Seeding for German Masters was after UK.

World Champion takes seeding priority over World Ranking position.

Comment

• Originally Posted by wildJONESEYE View Post
      seeding for the masters was after EPTC2

Seeding for German Masters was after UK.

World Champion takes seeding priority over World Ranking position.
      Yes, you are right!
      But it's a little weird to have a new ranking list and still work with the old one. After all, the Masters comes after the UK too....
      Winner of the 2009 UK Championship Lucky Dip
      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest

Comment

• Especially when you know that they want the TOP players, the 'in-form' players at The Masters, so the logic would be to take the TOP 16 of the very latest ranking update, which happened after the UKC some days ago, but... but...

Comment

• Officially JOHN HIGGINS is No1.

They did say that after every Event the Seeding/Ranking will be Updated?

I personally think it should be Updated ASAP after Every EVENT - Makes it Fairer for those who are Playing for there Places.

Just my Opinion thou....

Comment

• WSA already explained that due to the early selling of the Master tickets, the draw was base on the 1st cut-off point.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ddrIII View Post
              WSA already explained that due to the early selling of the Master tickets, the draw was base on the 1st cut-off point.
              Ah I do not think they did, can you direct me to where this was published?

This was a theory posted as to why the draw was done so early.

Comment

• does anyone know if this event will be televised

Comment

• Eurosport will broadcast this event. But I'm not sure, how much of it.

Comment

Working...
                  X