World Championship Qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
    Brecel v Trump in the first round ?? Yes, please!
    Now that would be a 1st round match!!
    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Did Brecel start playing at 13??

Comment

• So, Luca wins four matches to reach the Crucible. Impressive.
        Deep inside, I have a feeling that he'll not be a pushover there.
        All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Well Done Brecel! Enjoyed watching his matches, great entertainment.

Beating King from 8-8 just about bettered the holt win.

King made it as difficult as he could with toilet breaks and stopping to get audience quiet, all within the rules of coarse, but it could have broken brecel concentration and it didnt.

Havin said that king will admit he didnt play great and still got 8 frames. Doesnt take from the performance from brecel tho, wasnt afraid to get over the line again.

Comment

• What's happening with Hawkins game? Live scoring for it ain't up

Up now
            Last edited by frazz; 15 April 2012, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Very cool to see Luca get through.

Creates a nice buzz for the 1st round. Can't wait to see the draw tomorrow.

Comment

• So Ebdon beats Burden 10-0..... never saw that coming!!
                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Yet another wonderful decision by World Snooker to put Ebdon/Burden on TV tonight at 9-0. Of course, it ended in 15 minutes and now we have a perfectly good camera going to waste when there's exciting action in the other matches.

Yet another example of why ALL the tables should have recording equipment available.

Comment

• I think Brecel did very well this week and look forward to seeing him a bit more next week.

I'd like to see him play Trump or Robertson in round one and I can see an O'Sullivan Vs Ebdon getting pulled out of the hat tomorrow which would be worth it just to see Ronnie's face.

Brecel was over 70 to 1 the other day to win the WC but I don't think he will do it this year but I reckon some people probably won a bit from him getting through to the finals.

Comment

• There's a chance we could get Hendry v O'Sullivan in Round 1. That would be interesting.

Stephen Lee v Peter Ebdon would be another great draw. Both on form and who can forget their match from years ago with all Ebdon's shouting "COME ON!"

Comment

• Good win for Dale it has to be said..
                        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• (Luca Brecel) i like the way he plays snooker,he's good for the game at 17yrs,the next ronnie.(Luca)
                          Last edited by choice; 15 April 2012, 07:42 PM. Reason: luca

Comment

• David Gilbert has qualified.

Had to play four matches too, very impressive.

Comment

• Two players from outside top 64 qualified for the cruicible, is that a new record ?
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                                Two players from outside top 64 qualified for the cruicible, is that a new record ?
                                In fact, three have (Gilbert, Cao Yupeng, Luca Brecel). But no, it's not a new record (if you go back to the 90s, there were sometimes 5 or 6 from outside the top 64).

Comment

Working...
                                X