Sky Shoot Out Live streaming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
    well done Nigel, who would thought one of the slowest players on the pro circuit winning a speed snooker comp
    Nigel is no where near one of the slowest on tour. He's one of the fastest there is when he gets in amongst the balls.

Comment

I don't see the point in going from 20 sec to 15 sec, They should make it a standard 15 sec. at least this way you would see more come backs

Comment

Originally Posted by Theguywithaplan View Post
        Nigel is no where near one of the slowest on tour. He's one of the fastest there is when he gets in amongst the balls.
        How old are you, I don't know what he plays like now, but when he was in the top sixteen he was one of the slowest players fact.

Comment

The final match between Bond and Milkins if anyone missed it!

http://tinyurl.com/Snooker-Shootout-Final
          http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

Originally Posted by cazmac1 View Post
            How old are you, I don't know what he plays like now, but when he was in the top sixteen he was one of the slowest players fact.
            Im 17. Haven't seen him play apart from the past three years but I have seen him play and practice a lot in the flesh, and I'd say he barely slowed down at all from his regular pace in this tournament. I assumed he'd always played like he does now.

Comment

Thank you for link. Hadn´t chance to see many matches, but seemed much more interesting than power snooker .... Nice to see Nigel won this one :-)
              Last red potted by Milkins was stunning :-)

Comment

This is how the WC should be decided.
                "Am too good not to win this tournament" - Stephen Hendry

Comment

I only saw the last red watching the final back a second time, perfectly appropriate last ball potted in this amazing tournament!
                  http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

Thoroughly enjoyed this tournament and thought it was better than Power Snooker. Here's hoping there are more to come during the season

Comment

By the way, anybody got comment on tables and pocket sizes in this tournament?

(calling moodan )
                      Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Originally Posted by catdon View Post
                        Thoroughly enjoyed this tournament and thought it was better than Power Snooker. Here's hoping there are more to come during the season
                        At least this Shoot-Out could attract everybody to watch, the limited time(10 mins.)is suitable because the length of eight matches just like the length of formal match. If you skipped a frame, your favourite may be ousted.

Comment

Originally Posted by likahokeith View Post
                          At least this Shoot-Out could attract everybody to watch, the limited time(10 mins.)is suitable because the length of eight matches just like the length of formal match. If you skipped a frame, your favourite may be ousted.
                          Indeed, I had two people at work yesterday commenting on it and saying they watched (and enjoyed!) snooker for the the first time in years. The 10 mins was good because, not only did it provide some exciting finishes, it meant that any scrappy frames that maybe weren't as thrilling didn't last too long. I reckon that would have definitely helped keep the audience rather than them turning off when it got a bit "dull".

Comment

Originally Posted by likahokeith View Post
                            Indeed, I had two people at work yesterday commenting on how they watched (and enjoyed!) the snooker for the first time in years. I think the 10 min format was ideal as, not only did it provide some exciting finishes, it mean that any scrappy frames only lasted a short while which would hopefully have meant that audiences didn't switch off when it got a bit "dull".

Comment

Working...
                            X