Shoot out model mayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shoot out model mayhem

Well I thought we were having and I quote The Undertaker walking the loser out of the arena and beautiful girls walking the winner out!!!

Obviously not then.

The sub quality of World Snookers images which accompany their editorials are letting the governing body down also, look at this image below;

Look at the high quality image by a obviously qualified photographer taken with out flash, proper placement of the subject matter and what looks like a mobile phones camera.

This is supposed to be the official images of a governing body!

Look at any other sport and the images are crystal clear, obviously taken by professionals and look good, Rugby, Tennis, Football, need I say any more? well if I do then I will as there is alot to say on this subject and maybe it should be saved for another occasion but here have a look at another image of the official Snooker website;

Last edited by ferret; 29 January 2011, 07:50 AM.

Yes ferret is just too obvious what you say...
    Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

Perhapse Hearn need new pair of glasses... Obviously he can't see cleerly
      Crosnooker @ Twitter Crosnooker @ Facebook

Comment

Im a casual photographer and I am also slightly annoyed by the quality of these photos. Think someone just remembers at the last moment to take photos on a old Nokia mobile phone or something?
        http://MaximumSnooker.com - latest news with Maximum Snooker

Comment

i could take better than that with my first digital camera that is around 10 or 15 years old and 2.1 megapixel!!!

Comment

This has been annoying me for a while, glad I'm not the only one who has picked up on it. Some of the photos of players with the PTC trophies were laughable as well.
            sigpic
            http://prosnookerblog.com/

Comment

The poor pictures are a valid complaint.

I'd like to add that the models are far too orange.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nugget View Post
                The poor pictures are a valid complaint.

I'd like to add that the models are far too orange.
                And that they seem to have modeled themselves on me.....

Comment

I'll put myself forward to be an official photographer for 0 cost to Barry and Co.

Like the above said, my camera phone could do better just on auto mode.

Next time i see the great WT on a job, i'll mention it to him.

Comment

they really are pretty bad.
                    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

I am not going to get into this that much at present but lets just say that my business partner for the photography is sat in Blackpool taking pictures at The Shoot Out and World Snooker could have access to the image library.

This was the same situation at The Masters when myself and Mark were there for 5 days and have over 3,000 images between us using equipment costing over £15,000 between us.

The camera used to take the pic of the girls above cost £150, its a fujifilm finepix according to the exif data on the image.

Comment

Working...
                      X