No announcement yet.

German Masters Final

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a heads-up. Eurosport2 will air a summary of the final today from 18:30 -20:30.

Comment

• We seem to forget the bbc showing a sport no one wants to watch instead of the snooker themselves during last season after all equestrian is nothing more than rich people taking credit for the work carried out by their horse
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Tom to be fair football will always get a bigger audience than snooker in this country no matter who is playing
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Eurosport airs the sports that give them the highest ratings. Why wouldn't they? They're not a charity.

Edit: Oh, I should have read the post above before I posted.
          Last edited by doorag; 6 February 2012, 08:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
            Such is the power of Ronnie O'Sullivan

It's like Ali Carter - it's the 2008 World championship, he struggles past Barry Hawkins 10-9 in the first round, batters Murphy 13-4, Ebdson 13-9, he makes a 147 but has to share it with O'Sullivan biut he's carrying his momentum forward and beats Joe Perry 17-5 to make his first world final. This is brilliant, surely now he's in with a chance against anyone in the world, just one more win and he's world champion, the moment he's always dreamt of, he just needs to beat....Ronnie O'Sullivan. F***!
            Bad example really. Maguire's route to the final was way more hard...
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Miss New orleans

Is it just me or are we the only women on this forum we need to help this site gain more oestrogen lol off topic i know

Comment

• Big breaks on challenge for a laugh

Comment

• Joe johnson played as bad as he commontates

Comment

• Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
                    Maguire must be wondering what he has to do to win...

He whitewashed the World Champion, beat Trump the in-form player, whitewashed Murphy, and then starts the final with 3 consecutive tons.... and loses!
                    Unfortunately it´s not the first time. Somehow he doesn´t have the ability to kill off the matches against the great players when it really matters. World championship 2005 lost to O´Sullivan after having been in front the whole match, 2007 World Championship, Welsh Open 2011 against Higgins the same situation and now this one.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                      Joe johnson played as bad as he commontates
                      He won a world title and very nearly won two, so he didn't do too badly!

Comment

• I meant on big break last night

Comment

Is it just me or are we the only women on this forum we need to help this site gain more oestrogen lol off topic i know
                          Anything that brings in more women is okay with me.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                            Unfortunately it´s not the first time. Somehow he doesn´t have the ability to kill off the matches against the great players when it really matters. World championship 2005 lost to O´Sullivan after having been in front the whole match, 2007 World Championship, Welsh Open 2011 against Higgins the same situation and now this one.
                            Yep most of them against Higgins and O'Sullivan
                            LittleMissAlexa, there were a lot more women whan I registered here(
                            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

i agree ,it would be nice

Comment

Working...
                              X