Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Ding get his (JUN)way or will Jamie Cope with his breakbuilding

predictions please
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

ugh terrible pun.

I would like Ding to go through so we would have an unprecedented all Asian final. It would definitely help the sport to become more of an international game rather than a British one.

Comment

which one there were 2 puns in the question
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

I fancy Ding to win this one.

Comment

well Ding and Fu have played the best snooker hense its the deserved final

but snooker players can find form at any time so Cope could get a great pot and find his feet

in snooker no match is a guaranteed win the standard of everyone on the tour is too good for that

Comment

This could be another interesting match...

Cope had two easy victories this week, but in truth, he wasn't tested at all. His two opponents played just about as badly as anyone ever plays on TV, so he had it quite easy. But that's certainly not his fault, and there is no way of telling how he would have responded if he was put under pressure. Against Ding, he is almost certain to be put under pressure. They played a couple of times recently, Cope won in the Shanghai Masters this season, and also in the Welsh Open in the second part of last season. That is sure to give him confidence ahead of the match, as he knows he has what it takes to beat Ding.

From Ding's point of view, those two tournaments weren't his finest, so I'm sure it won't worry him too much. He has looked quite convincing this week, along with Fu he is the only player who has produced any sort of consistent high scoring. It doesn't get much tougher than Williams and Dott in the first two rounds. Even though they weren't playing at their best, they are still two great battlers, and Ding is sure to be sharp after those two matches.

Neither Ding nor Cope are particularly comfortable from behind, so it could be quite important to start well. They both have the game to thrash each other, but ultimately, I think Ding is stronger in every element. My prediction is 6-2 in his favour, although I wouldn't mind seeing a closer match.

Comment

Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
              This could be another interesting match...

Cope had two easy victories this week, but in truth, he wasn't tested at all. His two opponents played just about as badly as anyone ever plays on TV, so he had it quite easy. But that's certainly not his fault, and there is no way of telling how he would have responded if he was put under pressure. Against Ding, he is almost certain to be put under pressure. They played a couple of times recently, Cope won in the Shanghai Masters this season, and also in the Welsh Open in the second part of last season. That is sure to give him confidence ahead of the match, as he knows he has what it takes to beat Ding.

From Ding's point of view, those two tournaments weren't his finest, so I'm sure it won't worry him too much. He has looked quite convincing this week, along with Fu he is the only player who has produced any sort of consistent high scoring. It doesn't get much tougher than Williams and Dott in the first two rounds. Even though they weren't playing at their best, they are still two great battlers, and Ding is sure to be sharp after those two matches.

Neither Ding nor Cope are particularly comfortable from behind, so it could be quite important to start well. They both have the game to thrash each other, but ultimately, I think Ding is stronger in every element. My prediction is 6-2 in his favour, although I wouldn't mind seeing a closer match.

I say that Ding will certainly put Cope under pressure. How Cope reacts will dictate how the match pans out....

I hope Cope reacts well, and there is close finish.

6-5 to someone...

Comment

Originally Posted by checkSide View Post

6-5 to someone...
                Yeah, that's the spirit!

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Is this the game tread for Ding - Cope?

Hopefully Jamie can up his game a little more....
                  come on shotgun!
                  Cuemaxx snooker channel on youtube

Comment

Ding will show his superiority in this match I feel, but one cannot underestimate Cope.

I predict Ding to win 6-3..
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Originally Posted by spike View Post
                      Ding will show his superiority in this match I feel, but one cannot underestimate Cope.

I predict Ding to win 6-3..
                      That's spot on

Comment

Ding will be too much for Fu in the Final also.

Comment

If your gonna advertise something learn to spell it first

Comment

Working...
                          X