The Masters (outdated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Masters (outdated)

simple enough Question is The Masters in todays Ranking orientated Snooker Tour Outdated ?

YES
    NO
    YES
    8.00%
    NO
    92.00%

Of course it bloody isn't. Who said that it was?

Comment

For me its the best tourny bar none , enjoy this one the most .

Comment

Out of interest, Wild, why are you asking? Has anybody even suggested that it is outdated?

Comment

Yes I believe so. Should become one of the 'majors' carrying world championship points if the idea of a season similar to F1 to decide the world champion becomes reality, which it probably won't.
          What I don't like about the Masters are the wild card places that are put on offer, usually to a certain left handed londoner so that his so called 'fans' can shout a lot during his match and go home disappointed once again, innit!

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
            Yes I believe so. Should become one of the 'majors' carrying world championship points if the idea of a season similar to F1 to decide the world champion becomes reality, which it probably won't.
            What I don't like about the Masters are the wild card places that are put on offer, usually to a certain left handed londoner so that his so called 'fans' can shout a lot during his match and go home disappointed once again, innit!
            Hang on. Since when is that an idea? Who has been suggested this? Why would anybody even want that?

Comment

Wild, you are giving Barry Hearn good ideas ;-)

But no, basicly I would like to keep the three majors unchanged.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
                What you don;t like about the Masters is something that happened on a single occasion, when a new chairman took over and decided to exploit White's recent national TV appearance for the benefit of the WPBSA's depleted coffers?

How odd.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                  Wild, you are giving Barry Hearn good ideas ;-)

But no, basicly I would like to keep the three majors unchanged.
                  I dont't get it, sorry.
                  What do you mean by keeping unchanged? UK has already been changed.
                  All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

I love the Masters. Don't have any problems with it being non-ranking. It's great to see the top players in the world battling it out.
                    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Hello Snooker Peeps!

Comment

on a snooker forum the results here are going to be obvious - ask on a car forum etc and see what results you get.
                      https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

Working...
                      X