Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone at Dott Carter last night?

Hi everyone,
    I took my 2 sons George and Alfie to Ally Pally last night and they were lucky enough to get to do the rehearsal walk on which they really enjoyed.
    Unfortunately my phone cut out after about 5 seconds of video and the TV people didn't actually record it. If anyone took any photos or videos of either of them I would be really grateful if you could email it to me at nigecfc@hotmail.com
    They really enjoyed watching their first live snooker and to do the walk ons made it even more special.
    Cheers.
    Nige

Originally Posted by nige.w View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I took my 2 sons George and Alfie to Ally Pally last night and they were lucky enough to get to do the rehearsal walk on which they really enjoyed.
    Unfortunately my phone cut out after about 5 seconds of video and the TV people didn't actually record it. If anyone took any photos or videos of either of them I would be really grateful if you could email it to me at nigecfc@hotmail.com
    They really enjoyed watching their first live snooker and to do the walk ons made it even more special.
    Cheers.
    Nige
    Hi,
    I was there at the mathc but didnt take any videos sorry. They were very good at impersonating the players, they should've done the handshake and started playing.
    wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Dott Carter

I am so sorry you both had to put up with such a rubbish match dott and carter may both done well during their careers but they are probably the least naturally talented in the top sixteen
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
        I am so sorry you both had to put up with such a rubbish match dott and carter may both done well during their careers but they are probably the least naturally talented in the top sixteen
        well thats a load of dog shi* cuz i really enjoyed the match, and they are probably the two best matchplay snooker players in the top 16 apart from john higgins and dott probably could have beaten most players on wednesday night.
        wooooooooo snookerrr

Comment

Working...
        X