• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, but Pirate Bay works fine.

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
      Thanks, but Pirate Bay works fine.

Ah, thank You very much sir ! I see upload and start to download it just now woohooo!!!

btw, is it allowed to attach the ziped torrent to make it easier for others ?

Comment

Originally Posted by t88
        Ah, thank You very much sir ! I see upload and start to download it just now woohooo!!!

btw, is it allowed to attach the ziped torrent to make it easier for others ?
        I would not advise you to attach the torrent here mate, though I am sure a mod will correct me if I am wrong.
        "I tried to be patient, but it took too long"

Comment

Originally Posted by snooky147
          I would not advise you to attach the torrent here mate, though I am sure a mod will correct me if I am wrong.

no probs, I just hope that we will see second session uploaded as well, cause it is one I missed due loss of Eurosport signal
          first session now have 2 seeders and already is superfast to download, great great

Comment

Whats Pirate Bay? A torrent? Uploading site? Please guide me how to download from a torrent I have no idea how to do it.
            Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Ultra-quick help:

1. Download and install Azureus http://azureus.sourceforge.net/ or similar program

2. Get all the settings right (mind the firewall etc...)

3. Open the .torrent-file at piratebay.org (see other thread for link)

4. Enjoy!

Comment

Many thanks hedgeland - have just seen downlaod speed of the evening session hit 90Kb.

Cap, did you have any luck with the english commentary.

Dan.

Comment

Thank You Hegeland. Just wondering if this was english commentry?
                  Who needs 'The Rocket' , When RaNeN is here!

Comment

Originally Posted by RaNeN
                    Thank You Hegeland. Just wondering if this was english commentry?
                    Read the description...

Comment

Originally Posted by dantuck_7
                      Many thanks hedgeland - have just seen downlaod speed of the evening session hit 90Kb.

Cap, did you have any luck with the english commentary.

Dan.
                      Yes, I have it and together with semis and some 1/4 matches. I'll upload them, but just don't know which one I should upload first.
                      2006 Premier League Prediction Contest Winner

Comment

Working...
                      X