• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Masterdoctorgenius View Post
    jimmy white and who is the third one
    Matthew Stevens.
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
      Matthew Stevens.
      lol how on earth i forgot that one

Comment

• if ali does get through he has a dreadful record against ronald antonio o'sullivan
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
          if ali does get through he has a dreadful record against ronald antonio o'sullivan
          But Ronnie isn't threw either......
          Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
          Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• Well, looking at Stephen's face, here is the words I read:

"Last season, I lost in the semi-finals, but I'm really looking forward to this season's World Championship.""
            All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• What's going on here?

I've defended so many matches people called boring in the past, so many players, even entire tournaments. But these two weeks... Are you testing me Satan?

First half of the seeds go out in the 1st round, including some strong contenders. Then we have the entire 2nd round and QF with only two or three tense matches, and everything else very one sided. I thought we would at least get a good final weekend...

And now, we have one semi-final at 13-7 and the other one at 11-5, with a one-sided final almost guaranteed. Unbelievable.

Comment

• u have to say that carter had in all three session the run of the balls

so he shouldnt criticise trump for being lucky nad getting away with everything

after he said that i wanted him more to get out of the tournament

Comment

• Originally Posted by Masterdoctorgenius View Post
                  u have to say that carter had in all three session the run of the balls

so he shouldnt criticise trump for being lucky nad getting away with everything

after he said that i wanted him more to get out of the tournament
                  Agreeeeeeeeeeed
                  Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• I'm sorry but...

Boring
                    Boring
                    Boring
                    Boring
                    Boring

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                      What's going on here?

I've defended so many matches people called boring in the past, so many players, even entire tournaments. But these two weeks... Are you testing me Satan?

First half of the seeds go out in the 1st round, including some strong contenders. Then we have the entire 2nd round and QF with only two or three tense matches, and everything else very one sided. I thought we would at least get a good final weekend...

And now, we have one semi-final at 13-7 and the other one at 11-5, with a one-sided final almost guaranteed. Unbelievable.
                      The way it has shaped up, first round matches now look like a dream at hindsight. 14-7 now.
                      All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Even at 14-10, the match would have been effectively over and I doubt if Maguire can win any of the last three frames.
                        All the way Mark J!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
                          The way it has shaped up, first round matches now look like a dream at hindsight. 14-7 now.
                          this is why u don't want more than 4 seeds going out in the first round, anyone who doesnt want all the best players to progress in the world championships so they get a blinding tournament later on doesnt know snooker. . . carter is playing great though, good scoring, safety, shot selection, he's doing everything right!!

Comment

• a bit too defensive as he shown here

ronnie would have cut the red under the pack in and smashed the pack

Comment

• Originally Posted by breakman16 View Post
                              carter is playing great though, good scoring, safety, shot selection, he's doing everything right!!
                              Agreed. But there's just something about him that is a bit boring, also he has a hint of LMS (little man syndrome) in his post match interviews. Ronnie almost as good as through, I probably won't watch much of the final now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by breakman16 View Post
                                this is why u don't want more than 4 seeds going out in the first round, anyone who doesnt want all the best players to progress in the world championships so they get a blinding tournament later on doesnt know snooker. . . carter is playing great though, good scoring, safety, shot selection, he's doing everything right!!
                                It's no surprise for me to see Maguire or O'Sullivan in the business end, but yes, a lot of casualties early on didn't help.
                                All the way Mark J!!

Comment

Working...
                                X