Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest Talking point of the Tournament?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest Talking point of the Tournament?

Peter Ebdon's carrot juice
    Stephen Hendry's maximum
    Stephen Hendry's retirement
    Ray Reardon turning 80
    Anniversary of Alex Higgins' '82 triumph
    Mark Allen's controversy v Yupeng
    Seeds going out early
    Luca Brecel as the youngest participant
    Ronnie O'Sullivan's possible retirement

:snooker:

Creatures of the night: Former "Dracula" Christopher Lee turns 90 this month
    Peter Ebdon's carrot juice
    6.82%
    Stephen Hendry's maximum
    11.36%
    Stephen Hendry's retirement
    63.64%
    Ray Reardon turning 80
    2.27%
    Anniversary of Alex Higgins' '82 triumph
    2.27%
    Mark Allen's controversy v Yupeng
    4.55%
    Seeds going out early
    4.55%
    Luca Brecel as the youngest participant
    0.00%
    Ronnie O'Sullivan's possible retirement
    2.27%
    Other
    2.27%

The poll is expired.

sigpic
    Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

I'm going a bit emotional here. That documentary about Alex and his celebration after winning it in 1982, in tears, giving his baby daughter a big hug..
    It got to me, to be honest.
    All the way Mark J!!

I understand nothing from snooker. - Dedicated to jrc750!

Winner of the German Masters 2011 Lucky Dip

Comment

For me it was simply seeing Ronnie O'Sullivan back with the World Championship.

Originally Posted by montoya10 View Post
      I'm going a bit emotional here. That documentary about Alex and his celebration after winning it in 1982, in tears, giving his baby daughter a big hug..
      When was this on?

Comment

Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
        When was this on?
        not a documentary but they showed it in the mid-session interval this evening didn't they? Alex Higgin's win in 1982 and the presentation, tears, baby and all ...

Comment

Other. The biggest talking point is what audience members should wear. Should people wearing football shirts be allowed to attend? Should everyone have to wear a suit? Should such people really be classed as 'people'? The debate goes on.

Comment

It got to me at the time but in a different way. Now everyones bringing their little brats on at the presentation, as if it's got anything to do with them !
            I hate kids, used to go to school with them so I know what they're like

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax4steve View Post
              It got to me at the time but in a different way. Now everyones bringing their little brats on at the presentation, as if it's got anything to do with them !
              I hate kids, used to go to school with them so I know what they're like
              Yes, Ronnies brat spoiled it...
              JP Majestic
              3/4
              57"
              17oz
              9.5mm Elk

Comment

I hate kids but I don't have a problem with it - Ronnie's always said his kids are important to him and it really showed on Monday night, he really dotes on Ronnie jr. If he wins a tournament and wants to share his big moment with his kids, it's up to him - I'm not all that interested once the game's ended.

At least there was no attempt to extort tears from anyone in the shamefully mawkish way they did with Higgins last time out.

Comment

another talking point is carters resurgence hes been crap all season
                  Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
                  X