Hendry vs. Ebdon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hendry vs. Ebdon

So, this thrilling final starts in about seventeen minutes.

There were times when I never thought Hendry would get into another final. Luckliy he has proved us wrong.

I think it's going to be a really close match. Ebdon is playing dream snooker and Hendry is playing really well too.

Both are reknowed for their nerves of steel, almost always preforming well under pressure.

So, let the fight begin, may the best man win, and of courseCOME ON HENDRY!!!

What do you make of it?

I agree, I agree aaaand I agree - especially with the last part!

GO HENDRY!!!

Comment

Couldn't have said it better myself Hege!

Think it will be a fantastic match. Hopefully it will end 10-9 (to Hendry of course )

Go Hendry!!!
      “There is nothing like looking, if you want to find something. You certainly usually find something, if you look, but it is not always quite the something you were after.” - J.R.R. Tolkien

Comment

COME ON STEPHEN!!!!!!!!!
        Winner of Crucible 77's 2009 World Championship Lucky Dip.

Comment

The start is a little delayed?

Comment

Good luck Stephen, win or lose, you're still the best!

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
              Looks like it's a 3.00pm start.

Comment

Originally Posted by hegeland
                It sure looks that way, although rich said that his ticket wrote 3:00pm if I'm not mistaken...

Comment

Here goes *fingers crossed*

Comment

Great first pot
                    You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Blimey Hendry is potting really well!
                      You play a long slow deadweight red to a corner pocket. As it approaches the pocket, a kamikaze woodlouse crawls out from under the cushion and makes its way across the table, conflicting with the path of the red precisely at the point the red gets there. The red, needless to say, veers off course, and the future of the woodlouse is uncertain. - The Statman

Comment

Blimey Hendry is potting really well!
                        Good to hear. Tell me more!
                        Das war ein FLUKE! Ein Glückstreffer!

Comment

It's 1-0 to Hendry

31-13 in the second, although there is a possibility of a rereack, the reds are all on the bottom cushion

Comment

12 minutes since last pot, but Hendry has an easy shot now

Comment

They seem playing very slow, aren't they?

Comment

Working...
                              X