No announcement yet.

O'sullivan controversy once again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone who takes offenses as gracefully as you do doesn't strike me as a retarded, trashy fan girl but rather a true fan of the game who has her preferences when it comes to players

It's the amount of hate that some people have for the man that's quite striking

Originally Posted by Sunflower View Post
    Don't forget the retarted, trashy fan girls like me please.
    I insist.
    It's ever so refreshing to come here and read offenses.

Will snooker survive after Ronnie's departure?
    Of course, it will.:snooker:
    Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
    Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

• Originally Posted by cue1 View Post
      It's the amount of hate that some people have for the man that's quite striking

Love him or hate him you've got to respect the way he plays the game - when all the hot air and tantrums have passed and you're watching an in form Ronnie, he is pure brilliance.

Snooker could survive without him of course, but would anyone really want the most naturally gifted player ever, not to display his talent for us all to see and enjoy?
      28th April 1985 - the day it all started!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jamesa54321 View Post
        Love him or hate him you've got to respect the way he plays the game - when all the hot air and tantrums have passed and you're watching an in form Ronnie, he is pure brilliance.

Snooker could survive without him of course, but would anyone really want the most naturally gifted player ever, not to display his talent for us all to see and enjoy?
        Hes A Cock!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          Absolutely spot on but I'm sure certain fans will be quick to blame his mental illness but I think that excuse is wearing very thin now. Its obvious to anyone that he's a spoilt brat who is only ever happy when things are going his way. Whenever anyone starts playing well against him he just can't take it but when the shoe is on the other foot he's happy to dish it out.

He needs to seriously grow up or get out of the game because he is taking the game down by showing continual disrespect to his opponent, the referee, the organisers and most importantly the paying fans
          someone finally on the same wavelength as me lol

i said all this and more in another topic and the abuse i got for it was unreal i was beginning to get the impression that you were only allowed to have a correct opinion in here if it was shown to be "pro ronnie" lol
          Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
          Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonashford View Post
            Hes A Cock!!!
            Jonahsford if you have no clean topical comments dont post any.
            Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
            Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Originally Posted by tabbfan View Post
              someone finally on the same wavelength as me lol

i said all this and more in another topic and the abuse i got for it was unreal i was beginning to get the impression that you were only allowed to have a correct opinion in here if it was shown to be "pro ronnie" lol
              Maybe it's because we're Scots, but I agree with you and cueman too. Sure, he's got his problem, but basically he needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoilt teenager: "snooker's boring, there's no buzz about the tournaments, snooker's dying ... I know, let's get Simon Cowell in, he'll change everything, give us some razzamatazz, make it more like darts ..."!! He may well be the greatest player ever to have played professional snooker, but as the no. 1 player in the sport he has responsibilities and obligations to his sport, which provides him with his livelihood, and a very nice one at that: "I don't want to go to Ireland or somewhere for 30 grand"!!! I'll go for you!!

If I was in a job that I found boring and unfulfilling and I wasn't motivated any more by what I did, I'd look elsewhere. I'm sorry, but if it's that boring, get another job!!
              Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                Maybe it's because we're Scots, but I agree with you and cueman too. Sure, he's got his problem, but basically he needs to grow up and stop acting like a spoilt teenager: "snooker's boring, there's no buzz about the tournaments, snooker's dying ... I know, let's get Simon Cowell in, he'll change everything, give us some razzamatazz, make it more like darts ..."!! He may well be the greatest player ever to have played professional snooker, but as the no. 1 player in the sport he has responsibilities and obligations to his sport, which provides him with his livelihood, and a very nice one at that: "I don't want to go to Ireland or somewhere for 30 grand"!!! I'll go for you!!

If I was in a job that I found boring and unfulfilling and I wasn't motivated any more by what I did, I'd look elsewhere. I'm sorry, but if it's that boring, get another job!!
                here here well said
                Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.
                Mark Twain

Comment

• Keith it wasnt just Ronnie who made the comment about not going to rankings for £30k it was John Parrott too and countless other players. Although I dont like to hear them saying that either.
                  Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

Comment

• I'll go for them too!
                    Il n'y a pas de problemes; il n'y a que des solutions qu'on n'a pas encore trouvées.

"Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put in a fruit salad." Brian O'Driscoll.

Comment

• Originally Posted by KeithinFrance View Post
                      I'll go for them too!
                      you do that and il stay here and job hunt for ros lol il even do it for free
                      Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonashford View Post
                        Hes A Cock!!!
                        Don't you remember what I replied to your same stubby little-minded comment way back in January mate?

If that's true, then be grateful you have at least something in common with him mate!

=o)

Noel
                        Some people never forget... some people never learn!

Comment

• Originally Posted by noel View Post
                          Don't you remember what I replied to your same stubby little-minded comment way back in January mate?

Some people never forget... some people never learn!
                          Noel...

YOUR THE DOGS GONADS...

Comment

• tut at roy encouraging him
                            Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                              Noel...

YOUR THE DOGS GONADS...
                              RocketRoy1983 if you have no clean topical comments dont post any.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                                Jonahsford if you have no clean topical comments dont post any.
                                Originally Posted by jonashford View Post
                                RocketRoy1983 if you have no clean topical comments dont post any.
                                LMAOOOOO
                                Give'em hell, Mark :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X