No announcement yet.

UK Champ. 2009 - Semi-final Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of 147's from Ronnie could still bring some exciting snooker this evening
    I saw that going differently in my mind

Comment

• i cant believe some ronnie fans making out that higgins is boring....

you belong on 606, seriously.

your talking about the world champion, 3 times world champion, the most complete player the game has ever seen, the provisional number 1, the only player ROS actually worries about playing, the only player who could match at their very best the most gifted player the game has ever seen and the only two players to have era's named after them, undoubtabley at least the 4th greatest of all time..

and he's handing your boys arse back to him.

it happens.

and when players of the calibre of these two players meet its as much a possibility of either one winning 9-3 as there is a 9-8

its Johns turn this time, get over it and have some bloody respect for the best player in the world right now.
      Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

• Well Ronnie keeps his hopes alive by winning the 11th frame with playing a number of shots left handed..
        "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by steedee View Post
          i cant believe some ronnie fans making out that higgins is boring....

you belong on 606, seriously.

your talking about the world champion, 3 times world champion, the most complete player the game has ever seen, the provisional number 1, the only player ROS actually worries about playing, the only player who could match at their very best the most gifted player the game has ever seen and the only two players to have era's named after them, undoubtabley at least the 4th greatest of all time..

and he's handing your boys arse back to him.

it happens.

and when players of the calibre of these two players meet its as much a possibility of either one winning 9-3 as there is a 9-8

its Johns turn this time, get over it and have some bloody respect for the best player in the world right now.
          We have respect for Higgins but just consider - as Steve Davis mentioned this evening on the BBC - we want more than just potting balls...
          And we will decide if we go to 606 ...

Comment

• Ronnie looks relaxed and going for everything
            2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
            2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
              We have respect for Higgins but just consider - as Steve Davis mentioned this evening on the BBC - we want more than just potting balls...
              And we will decide if we go to 606 ...
              Then why do you support O'Sullivan?
              TSF World Champion 2010
              TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
              BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                Then why do you support O'Sullivan?
                Just watch him you will understand one day I hope

Comment

• Originally Posted by Wim View Post
                  Just watch him you will understand one day I hope
                  But you have contradicted yourself. You say you want more than just potting balls yet you are a fan of O'Sullivan. If you want more than just potting balls why are you not a fan of say Higgins/Ebdon/Davis?
                  TSF World Champion 2010
                  TSF Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2006/07
                  BBC Snooker Prediction Contest Overall Champion 2005/06

Comment

• Ronnie could do without the MSI..
                    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• this little comeback is preventing me watching the world heavyweight boxing match...

and i couldnt care less!
                      Fantasy Game Overall Winner 09/10 - World Championship 2009 Fantasy Game Winner - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Overall Winner 09/10 - Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up 08/09 - UK Championship 2010 Prediction Contest Winner - Rileys @ Chorlton Pool Team Merit Winner 07/08, 09/10:snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
                        Ronnie could do without the MSI..
                        Yes, he could. Starting to look good now when the pressure is off slightly. But Higgins hasn't had a good chance to close the match yet. You'd think he's going to get it sooner or later, and probably take it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Alex0paul View Post
                          But you have contradicted yourself. You say you want more than just potting balls yet you are a fan of O'Sullivan. If you want more than just potting balls why are you not a fan of say Higgins/Ebdon/Davis?
                          I m a big Davis fan for sure but Ebdon reminds some final I would like to forget.

Comment

• Originally Posted by steedee View Post
                            this little comeback is preventing me watching the world heavyweight boxing match...

and i couldnt care less!
                            can't you watch it online?
                            ZIPPIE FOR CHAIRMAN

Comment

• the thing that puzzles me is when ronnie wins he is a genius but if he loses its that his head isnt in the right place

im not saying all his fans are like this because monique is first to praise ronnies opponents but alot of ronnies fans are really sore losers
                              Robbo Unbeatable in ranking finals 6 out of 6

COME ON ROBBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Come on John...but maybe would be good if Ronnie wins 1-2 more frames so this will last a bit longer
                                2007 TSF Pot Black prediction contest winner
                                2010 TSF Welsh Open Predict the qualifiers winner

Comment

Working...
                                X