Maguires lack of bow tie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
    He also said he doesn't read books, and his favourite class in school was science "because all my friends were in it"... Maguire would be low on my list of people to ask for advice on how to improve the game.
    wow you really focus on him.i mean,i won't care about what a player i dislike says or his school class stuff.

Comment

Originally Posted by shiyii View Post
      wow you really focus on him.i mean,i won't care about what a player i dislike says or his school class stuff.
      I quite like Mags but I can relate with FOX to an extent. I find it easier to get irritated by stuff a player I dislike says or does, even if I'm not really focusing on that particular player!!! :snooker:
      Winner of C77's Masters Fantasy Game 2010
      Joint-winner of montoya10/theasaris' Shanghai Masters Fantasy Game 2010

Comment

them bow ties should be scrapped anyway, what are theyre function? throw them all in the bin.
        Blown away

Comment

Originally Posted by davidwu View Post
          cn anybody provide the history of this wearing a bow tie tradition?
          It's all about the landed gentry retiring to the billiard room for their brandy and cigars after dinner, jackets off and relaxing in their waistcoats. It's not relevant today, and never was for what became a working class game excelled at by the working classes. Get rid of the dress code and stop sucking up to the landed gentry, it's the 21st century for christs sake.

www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~martinh/poems/SECRET

Comment

He should take a tip from Graeme Dott and slap on the plasters As for the best dress player; personally I think Selby's the best dressed, his suit's always well fitted and stands out. Unlike other players like Stuart Bingham, he needs to update his trousers! They'd look good if it was the '70's
            Must of been a kick

Comment

Working...
            X