This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
    Cody, if in London check a couple of snooker shops to check out are..

John Parris who's address is on the banner advert on the top of this site and also Robert Osbourne's shop which is at 124 Himley Road in Tooting SW17 9AQ
    I would send a quick e-mail or give a quick ring before you go to either just to make sure they are open. I think Robert Osbourne's shops is closed on Wednesdays.
    1lawyer, thank you very much!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cody View Post
      1lawyer, thank you very much!
      But they might be in Sheffield...
      www.AuroraCues.com

Comment

Thank you very much!
        I heard that there is a snooker academy in Sheffield. Is it available for visit? Is it far from the Crucible Theatre?

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
          Bumped into Ryan already, that kid gets everywhere
          but doesn't say a word when meeting, haha different acting on the forum bet he regretted calling me ali's stalker
          ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

More pics here - http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...1&l=84f02cdd19

Comment

Thank you for all the pictures, Kevin.
              I've meant to ask you whether your photography site is under reconstruction, because I keep getting the "currently unavailable" message.
              Robbo's potting is so good he doesn't need to bother with positional play like the rest of the players. He laughs in the face of those who spend hours on the practice table perfecting their cue ball control! ~ Forman
              2009 Grand Prix Fantasy Game winner

Comment

Yeah it is mate, I'll have it back up and running with in a few weeks.

Comment

what a good catch! tells better than words what happened
                  pic #15
                  http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...1&l=84f02cdd19
                  Co-winner of Spike’s 2009 UK Championship number of centuries prediction contest.

RIP Noel. RIP.

Comment

More Ms. Tabb pics please.

Comment

Some of Michaela will be put up tomorrow with a interview TSF will be doing with her, as of yet it has not been confirmed who is doing the iterview!! I have offered it to Suzy but if she can not get here in time I will be doing it.

Comment

who will take all the Ali pics when you're not longer in sheffield from friday
                        ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

Some of Michaela will be put up tomorrow with a interview TSF will be doing with her, as of yet it has not been confirmed who is doing the iterview!! I have offered it to Suzy but if she can not get here in time I will be doing it.
                          I leave for the Steel City at 9.45 in the morning- due into the Crucible about 4pm- so wil be chatting to Michaela

Comment

I got it booked for after the afternoons play which starts at 2pm so better get down to The Crucible ASAP

Comment

I got it booked for after the afternoons play which starts at 2pm so better get down to The Crucible ASAP

I'll drop my stuff at the hotel and I'll hot foot it to the Crucible- I'll be in Sheffield at 2pm- so to the Crucible at about 3.pm
                              Last edited by footygirl; 22 April 2009, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Ferret or anyone up there with a camera - Is there any chance you can get me a photo of that Crucible roll of honour band (all crucible qualifiers). I'm going to do some head-2-head stats and that list would be really helpful.

Everyone else asks for Miss Tabb! lol

Comment

Working...
                                X