Betfred.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betfred.com

I have a little message from Mark Pearson of BetFred.com for you all. If anybody has any questions for the sponsors please post them up in this thread and I will make sure thay get answered for you.

Well it’s definitely a positive response from the new sponsors and at Betfred.com we are delighted to be involved with the World Championships. The betting shop at the crucible is only adding to the atmosphere and Betfred is doing a roaring trade from snooker fans.

Big losers pre-tournament for us were of course the champ Ronnie O’Sullivan 9/4, last year’s beaten finalist Ali Carter 12/1 , Marco Fu 33/1 and 2007 Champion John Higgins 12/1.

So after beating his practice partner Stuart Bingham 10-5, watched by his best mate artist Damien Hirst, we’ve cut the champ to 7/4. Ronnie says there’s more to come so bookies beware !

Also in the second round is Ali Carter, we could stand to lose over 200 grand if the Captain can go one better than last year, he is now a 10/1.

As for me personally, I have a quid on Ronnie and 50p each way on Hendry at a very big price. But whatever happens it’s going to be a fabulous tournament.

Mark Pearson - Betfred

My question to Mark Pearson would be.

Are you going to sponsor this TSF site and some grass roots of the game competitions as well?

Is this deal for the world championship linked to it remaining in the UK?

Are you considering sponsoring other events such as the Masters.

Thanks for supporting snooker and well done for choosing the sport I'm off to have another flutter, who's your money REALLY on and dont you think Higgins is quite a high price?
    Last edited by 1lawyer; 20 April 2009, 10:02 AM.

Comment

My question to Mark Pearson would be:
      Do you have any freebies?
      If so can I have some?!
      “There are a lot of good players capable of winning the title but as long as I’m still in it they’ve got a headache.” Stephen Hendry

Comment

Originally Posted by 1lawyer View Post
        Is this deal for the world championship linked to it remaining in the UK?
        Very good question, i will be looking forward to hearing this answered

Comment

my question is

with sponsership deal reported as being £2,000,000 over 4 years and over £1,000,000 for this year alone does that meen its part sponsored with the WSA Making up the difference ?

Comment

Working...
          X