No announcement yet.

Which matches and frames shall I see ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which matches and frames shall I see ?

As I haven´t seen very much of this years tournament, I would like some advice on, which matches and frames I shall try to find on Youtube.

There´s off cause the ongoing quarters, Higgins - Cope, Hendry - Ding, Ding - Wenbo, but what else.
    Last edited by Rane; 28 May 2009, 12:16 AM.
    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Certainly those that you mention, all great matches.

I'd also recommend the 2nd sessions of Perry-Cope, Dott-Hawkins and Carter-Robertson, and the 2nd and 3rd session of O'Sullivan-Allen.

Comment

Check the 147 Hendry made this afternoon in the World Champs, wonderful thing to see that.
      -'Don't choke, don't choke, don't choke! aww I knew I was going to choke'-

Comment

I´ve just finished the first session of the Higgins - Selby quarter final, and what an amazing display of snooker. Some of the best snooker I´ve ever seen from two players in a session. Normally when a player plays to the standard of this session he runs away.:snooker:, but Higgins got a reply to everything and when he gets in front, Selby just steps up into another gear. WOW

Comment

It was a classic q/f and one Selby didnt deserve to lose hope you enjoyed the highlights mate.
          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

I'd say the best quality match all year was I think the one in the Masters between Stephen Maguire and Neil Robertson.

century after century, pity there had to be a looser in that one. Cant find the full thing but here is some highlights

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pRR_eCbF9c
            Last edited by 1lawyer; 27 May 2009, 11:37 PM.

Comment

Mine would be The Masters Final or the Murphy-Robertson S/F.
              Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
              Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

Oh sorry, this post was only about the world championship, and was originally posted then, but I can see that I´ve spelled tournament wrong so it ended in pluralis. And yes the two matches in the Masters was great.

Comment

Working...
                X