New World Series website launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New World Series website launch

The World Series of Snooker launches new website today.

Please give your feedback to the new design in this thread, I have already given them my little list of things to add or change but I am sure they would also like to hear form you.

www.theworldseriesofsnooker.com

Not a bad site to navigate but certainly lacking information at the moment
    Watch Exclusive Snooker Live & On Demand
    Freeview Snooker TV channel

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
      The World Series of Snooker launches new website today.

Please give your feedback to the new design in this thread, I have already given them my little list of things to add or change but I am sure they would also like to hear form you.

www.theworldseriesofsnooker.com
      Hi yes i love your new website regarding the World Series of Snooker was wondering if one day that the World Series of Snooker would come to Canada in Toronto Ontario or Montreal QUEBEC Canada and this would be televised by either Tsn or maybe CBC with wild cards of Canadian Snooker players like Cliff Thorburn Kirk Stevens Alain Robidoux Bob Chaperon as this would boost snooker in Canada maybe someone knows cheers Leonard

Comment

Originally Posted by the montrealer View Post
        Hi yes i love your new website regarding the World Series of Snooker was wondering if one day that the World Series of Snooker would come to Canada in Toronto Ontario or Montreal QUEBEC Canada and this would be televised by either Tsn or maybe CBC with wild cards of Canadian Snooker players like Cliff Thorburn Kirk Stevens Alain Robidoux Bob Chaperon as this would boost snooker in Canada maybe someone knows cheers Leonard
        See my interview with John Higgins for the answer to that one - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/board...ad.php?t=19751

Comment

WSS Website

Its obvious! there`s no link to the snooker forum
          " For those of you in black & white, the blue is behind the yellow"

Comment

Leonard:

I'm working on it with John Higgins' manager, Pat Mooney. First I have to get approval from the CBSA to even talk to Pat, but I'm working on that now.

It might take over a year as the big problem is getting some sponsorship to cover the venue costs and get some TV coverage.

Once I get permission to proceed I'd appraciate any help I can get

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Good site.
              The only thing I don't like is the way navigation menu is placed - white letters over the red&white WSS logo. The word 'Events' is unreadable.
              Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
              2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Originally Posted by darrus View Post
                Good site.
                The only thing I don't like is the way navigation menu is placed - white letters over the red&white WSS logo. The word 'Events' is unreadable.
                What browser are you using? to me the navigation has a black background.

Comment

I'm using IE - tried it on version 6 and 7 and have the same result.
                  And I can't get the site to load in Opera, though I see how it is supposed to be.
                  Maybe there's something wrong with my computer though.

Here's what I get in Opera
                  And in IE
                  Winner of crucible77's 2008 World Championship Fantasy Snooker Game
                  2008-09 Fantasy Snooker Seasonlong Champion

Comment

Yeah looks like a problem with their CSS coding.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                      Leonard:

I'm working on it with John Higgins' manager, Pat Mooney. First I have to get approval from the CBSA to even talk to Pat, but I'm working on that now.

It might take over a year as the big problem is getting some sponsorship to cover the venue costs and get some TV coverage.

Once I get permission to proceed I'd appraciate any help I can get

Terry

Hi Terry hope that someone will get the ball rolling for the World Series of Snooker to come to Canada as i would love to see the British player like Higgins against the Canadian players like Cliff Thorburn Alain Robidoux Kirk Stevens and Bob Chaperon John White and it would be great for Snooker in Canada Cheers Leonard

Comment

CSS issues have now all been resolved and the forum should be back up and running soon too.

Comment

Originally Posted by ferret View Post
                          CSS issues have now all been resolved and the forum should be back up and running soon too.
                          Last time I tried to register to the WSS Forum on their previous website it wouldn't let me, hopefully that will be sorted this time.

Comment

It will be sorted but you may find it easier than you expect to post on their forum when it is re-launched!!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by Cossie View Post
                              Its obvious! there`s no link to the snooker forum
                              Ya... and where is link to Eurosport?? End cooperations?

Comment

Working...
                              X