Time for one thread per match?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for one thread per match?

Having just caught a quick half-hour on the Internet at Sheffield Library, for the first time in the tournament, I'm finding it fiendishly difficult to find various discussion points, with one thread covering the qwhole of the first round.

Since the second round matches start tomorrow, would it be a good idea to have a discussion thread for each match?

Originally Posted by The Statman View Post
    Having just caught a quick half-hour on the Internet at Sheffield Library, for the first time in the tournament, I'm finding it fiendishly difficult to find various discussion points, with one thread covering the qwhole of the first round.

Since the second round matches start tomorrow, would it be a good idea to have a discussion thread for each match?
    That would be a very good idea IMO.
    "You can shove your snooker up your jacksie 'cos I aint playing no more!" Alex Higgins.

Comment

I totally second that, with so many cue threads around we can have a thread per match, not per round
      ALI FOR WORLD CHAMP 2012

Comment

I'll third it aswell. Will be a great idea.

Comment

I totally second that as well. I'm running a hockey forum and now we started the post season, we usually open a thread per series played.
          So I think it would be a good idea to do so as well here!
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Aye.

=o)

Noel

Comment

Si señor. It´s really hard to get a picture of the matches, you havent seen yourself.
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Well, we used to have a thread per tournament. Then, a few years ago (I feel ancient!), we began with a thread per round. I guess we could have a specific thread for matches that are of great interest, and a single thread "for the rest". Or we could try and make a dedicated thread for each and every match. I'm not sure which is best, but I guess we could try and see. Lots and lots of threads are not so user-friendly either IMO.

Comment

Working...
                X