Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wuix Classic - Discussion

Discuss the Wuxi Classic here.

Starts at 6am, Sky+ will be the order of the day for most of the week I should think at least for the early games.
    If as reported its Ebdon v Maimaiti the fast forward may be in operation too at ever increasing levels (would prefer to watch Dott as I have a betting interest on him in the tournament). Usually both tables are covered so may be a stream on the internet for table 2.

Comment

TSF Brackets for this event are here - http://www.thesnookerforum.com/Tourn...xi-Classic2011

I have a really busy week this week so the updates will not be after each frame as usual unless someone who is up and watching wants to update them? if anybody wants to send me a PM and I can give you access to The Brackets CMS

Comment

Anyone watching this?

Peter Ebdon just opened with an excellent break of 113.

Comment

I'm watching. It's nice to have some snooker on TV in summer time. Such a long wait few years ago when after Worlds you had to wait for four months for the next televised tournament.

Comment

any live streaming for this event please if so could u post a link thanks
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Where,s you been mr P , nice to see you making a rare appearance

Comment

i have found this page for the wuxi classic unfortunatley the commontary it is not in English but at least u can see the snooker happy viewing http://telestad.com/index.php?page=ch1

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
                  I'm watching. It's nice to have some snooker on TV in summer time. Such a long wait few years ago when after Worlds you had to wait for four months for the next televised tournament.
                  Where abouts are u watchting it Looki and is the commentary in English

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                    Where abouts are u watchting it Looki and is the commentary in English
                    It's live on Eurosport 2.

A good break from Rouzi Maimaiti to get his first frame, 1-3 down at the interval. Quite an interesting match so far.

Yu Delu doing well on the other table, leading Matthew Stevens 3-2.

Comment

yes well done Rouzi Maimaiti getting a frame on the board at least no whitewash for him against Peter Ebdon now

Comment

http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/10/60/v-306026.html stream from Eurosport 2
                        2011 Welsh Open Prediction Runner-Up
                        2010 World Open Fantasy Game Winner
                        2009/2010 Seasonlong Prediction Contest Runner-Up
                        2010 Masters Prediction Runner-Up

Comment

What a chance wasted for Rouzi Maimaiti. He had a colour clearance to make it 2-3, but didn't get on the pink properly...

Comment

Hopefuly Maimaiti will hold his nerve and take this sixth frame. In with quite a good chance here..
                            "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Stevens came form 4-2 down to 4-4, playing decider now with YU DE LU with 14 on the board.

Fingers crossed I can keep the brackets updated to the end of these matches but I will have to disappear at 10am

Comment

Working...
                              X