Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2012 uk ptcs

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2012 uk ptcs

    Don't forget the closing date for PTC Event 1 is "high noon" Monday 2 July.

    Non professional players can enter via our estore on SWSA website or register and enter through the World Snooker entry system.

    We're looking forward to welcoming everyone back to South West Snooker Academy for all the UK PTCs this season.

    Event one runs 20-22 July for the pros, with amateur qualifying 18-19 July as required.

    We've also got spectator tickets available and a brilliant spectator hotel/ticket package via our estore.
    Janie Watkins
    On Q Promotions / South West Snooker Academy
    All views are my own and in no way represent On Q or the Academy

  • #2
    thinking of the amateurs Long Wang looks interesting
    Last edited by LittleMissAlexa; 15th July 2012, 09:57 PM.
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

    Comment


    • #3
      strangely no one knows where ;long wang is from i assume hes chinese or chino-malaysian or chino-singaporean or even Huge Kong sorry i mean Hong Kong
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

      Comment


      • #4
        which PTCs are in the UK and are open to the public?
        See new updates: http://cueporn.tumblr.com/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by JanieWatkins View Post
          Don't forget the closing date for PTC Event 1 is "high noon" Monday 2 July.

          Non professional players can enter via our estore on SWSA website or register and enter through the World Snooker entry system.

          We're looking forward to welcoming everyone back to South West Snooker Academy for all the UK PTCs this season.

          Event one runs 20-22 July for the pros, with amateur qualifying 18-19 July as required.

          We've also got spectator tickets available and a brilliant spectator hotel/ticket package via our estore.
          Your website and facilities look fantastic, a league apart. But why are you called South West, when the South West doesn't even start 'till Bristol and some Devonians think that it really starts at Taunton. Gloucester is in the Midlands!
          Harder than you think is a beautiful thing.

          Comment


          • #6
            the prelims strart today i believe
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by jonnylovessn8ker View Post
              which PTCs are in the UK and are open to the public?
              Do you mean to enter or watch?

              All amateurs can enter PTCs at the qualifying round. I'm not sure if you have to be a member of your NGB though. You need to request a username and password from World Snooker for their tournament entry system www.wsplayers.com.

              The cut off dates for entry are well in advance for PTCs and I believe that the cut off is the 20th of this month for PTC2.

              If you mean to watch you can buy tickets from the World Snooker website. Not sure how much thnk it's 5 a match and 10 for a full day or something like that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Im going to watch on saturday. £10 all day. I'd pay double that to watch Jimmy vs Drago and nothing else!
                Unclevit C Brand - CueGuru Tip.

                Comment


                • #9
                  what a wonderful way to complete a whitewash for Xiao Guodonng 117
                  Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Does anyone know why Floyd Zeigler didn't play his match in PTC1?

                    Terry
                    Terry Davidson
                    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                      Does anyone know why Floyd Zeigler didn't play his match in PTC1?

                      Terry
                      I would like to know as well. I had the day off, woke up early to watch, and was disappointed to see the w/o

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I asked Matt from pro snooker blog if he knew what happened to Floyd as he was at the Ptc. He asked around and nobody seemed to know why he didnt show up. Have you found out anything Terry? Or anyone?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          lostmy cue:

                          I heard from Odie that Floyd called him and said the WSA had failed to get his visa on time so he couldn't play. I hope he gets it in time for the next tournament qualifiers, which isn't too far away.

                          Terry
                          Terry Davidson
                          IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks for the info Terry. That is a shame. Lets hope he gets there soon.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                              I heard from Odie that Floyd called him and said the WSA had failed to get his visa on time so he couldn't play. I hope he gets it in time for the next tournament qualifiers, which isn't too far away.
                              dearie me ... you'd have thought the Home Office could fasttrack visas for professional snooker players, wouldn't you ... perhaps they were worried he'd run off with some silver cups or something ...

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X