Euro Tour 3 - Antwerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    I noticed from the results a few of the amateurs and low end rankers did pretty good. Good on 'em.
    Thats something I've found a little underwhelming since the ptc's started in June 2010,doesn't say much about the Euro talent pool tbh.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
      Don't we first get a Chinese tournament? From the 28th onwards...looking forward to it definately.
      next tournament is the geriatrics on saturday
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• I forgot about that one, old age and all that.
        better get my slippers on
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I recently signed up for the World Snooker so I could watch the tournaments
          and I am enjoying it immensely. At approx $6.00 per month I find it money
          well spent.

I am happy to see snooker growing globally as it is still on the decline here in
          Canada which is a shame in my opinion.

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
            next tournament is the geriatrics on saturday
            That one (fortunately?) is not aired on Eurosport...first tournament on Eurosport is the one in China. The ol' recorder will be making overhours
            Last edited by daffie; 26 October 2012, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              Ebdon had a walkover, anyone know what happened to DD?.

Also, just seen that Selt has beaten Ding Junhui 4-1, a good result for Matt there, well done.
              Dale missed his flight

Comment

• Does anyone have a link to the results of this tourney? World Snooker only seems to have the first days results up!

Comment

• see the following which I have filtered to this event for you.

http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=195

Comment

• Thanks for that! High quality final I see!

Comment

• Originally Posted by vollzieherman View Post
                      Dale missed his flight
                      Haha really? Sounds like something Neil Robertson might do....I could see him forgetting about a tournament just because he's busy getting to the next level in one of his videogames
                      Last edited by daffie; 30 October 2012, 07:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Ginger Freak View Post
                        Does anyone have a link to the results of this tourney? World Snooker only seems to have the first days results up!
                        If anyone likes to have the results (amateurcup, qualifiers), send me an email. vollzieherman@t-online.de

Comment

• Dark Mavis off to a good start this morning, 3 - 1 up on Mark Williams at the MSI, should really have been 4 - 0 after MJW missed a tricky black off the spot, but Davis gifted him a reprieve.

Maguire v Burnett the Wrong choice of match again on the other table IMO, would like to have seen Gould v Fu but any of the others would surely have offered a better 'match' than this one. Mags up 4 - 0 at the MSI

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Pat, it's not a International Championship topic.

Btw, use the great CueTracker ti find the results: http://www.cuetracker.net/
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOCoVQZSihc

Love snooker.:fat:

Comment

• Originally Posted by HunRon View Post
                              Pat, it's not a International Championship topic.

Haha. Sorry peeps, early morning starts not my thing. Thanks HunRon

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by HunRon View Post
                                Pat, it's not a International Championship topic.

The tournament results page is good, but watch out for other pages, such as the rankings and the centruries, these are incorrect.

Comment

Working...
                                X