No announcement yet.

Euro Tour 3 - Antwerp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Higgins threw that away, imagine if that had been Lee failing to win the deciding frame like that!!! Good job Higgins integrity is beyond doubt.

Comment

Bloody tennis over running as well

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
        This one going all the way (bit of a dud with a best of 7)....
        You were spot on there. What a tense finish, with Carter pinching it on the black to win by just a point. I was really surprised when Higgins missed that brown into the right center, thought he was home and dry.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
          You were spot on there. What a tense finish, with Carter pinching it on the black to win by just a point. I was really surprised when Higgins missed that brown into the right center, thought he was home and dry.

-
          One point! Sjeez...how about that for a close finish. I was surprised as well. Didn't look lke Carter could pinch it, or Higgins loose it, really.

Last edited by daffie; 21 October 2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Robbo winning, and Higgins losing, puts a happy start to the day for the final 16.

Anyone here have an update on the Fu - White match? It's been stuck at 3-1, 55-39 for ages, now.

Comment

How can anybody be surprised, a man who was filmed saying he would miss for money?

Robertson vs Pagett now.

Comment

Euro Tour 3 - Antwerp

Hmmmmm Eurosport think its acceptable to show the tennis to a conclusion but snooker must give way regardless of score......total B0110cks in my opinion
                You may defeat me but I will fight you to the very end!!!!

Comment

Originally Posted by fred.england View Post
                  Hmmmmm Eurosport think its acceptable to show the tennis to a conclusion but snooker must give way regardless of score......total B0110cks in my opinion
                  We really do need a dedicated Eurosport 24/7 snooker channel! Barry...get on it will ya

Comment

Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                    We really do need a dedicated Eurosport 24/7 snooker channel! Barry...get on it will ya
                    There is a dedicated Eurosport snooker channel..... but the trouble is you have to subscribe to it, its on the Eurosport player.
                    Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                    Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Robertson vs. Pagett , not the best tv table choice imho.

Comment

love the guy in the front row behind Robo with his own advertisement
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                          Robertson vs. Pagett , not the best tv table choice imho.
                          Yes, I think I'll take this opportunity to walk the dog.

*Pagett comes back from 3 - 0 down to win with a re-spotted black*

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                            There is a dedicated Eurosport snooker channel..... but the trouble is you have to subscribe to it, its on the Eurosport player.
                            Not 24/7 though is it? Or rather is it airing every tournament, and every second of it? I've used Eurosport player before, but seem to remember it didn't have that. Also we need a dedicated TV-channel, not an "online" player.

Anyways...my comment wasn't to be taken seriously anyway. I know a 24/7 dedicated snooker channel is not very likely to happen

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              love the guy in the front row behind Robo with his own advertisement
                              He's advertising a bar 12 miles south of Gent that has 4 snooker tables, reasonable rates - Belgian beers and snooker could be a worse way to spend a mid-week break.

http://www.snookerprismas.be/

Good advertising ploy.

Comment

I know, Googled it as I posted
                                may have to pop over and see what all the fuss is about
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X