Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
    Absolutely!!
    Hmmm, OK then, we'll have to disagree about the meaning of the term "He wont fork out for..." then, must have different connotations where you come from.

Originally Posted by Gerry Armstrong View Post
    As I have also said several times above, only Trump know the answer.
    On this we certainly agree. Night night m8.

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Hmmm, OK then, we'll have to disagree about the meaning of the term "He wont fork out for..." then, must have different connotations where you come from.

On this we certainly agree. Night night m8.

-
      He won't buy, fork out for etc. is WHAT he won't do, the WHY is as I've stated.

I don't see your point so will agree to disagree.

Comment

Seriously do we need 3 pages worth of stupid chat about Judd wearing a pink shirt or not, there were a few players including the one and only John Higgins yesterday who didn't wear one either, don't see people moaning at him, but then he's not Judd who seems to be suddenly the no.1 enemy. Ali Carter didn't have one and was unaware of the pink shirts too but he had time to change unlike Judd who arrived quite late for his match already dressed in his suit.

I spoke to Judd albeit very briefly and he's still a nice lad but then I've sort of known him since he was 12 so maybe he remembers me from Keynsham. Really don't know what all the rubbish is and why the hatred, once again people judging others without actually knowing them.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          Really don't know what all the rubbish is and why the hatred, once again people judging others without actually knowing them.
          In part it's because once someone reaches a certain height in a sport or whatever they get held to higher standards than before. In part it's because people have favourite players, and if they're not Judd, and if their players aren't doing as well they'll want to tear Judd down. It's in group/out group behaviour and it's as old as the bible.
          "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
          - Linus Pauling

Comment

So, down to the last 16.

Feels a bit strange having the final day on a Wednesday.

Anyway, we have:

Selby v Drago

Hamilton v Wasley

Burns v Hawkins

J Higgins v S Davis

Joyce v Poomjaeng

Thirapongpaiboon v Trump

Dott v M J Williams

Ding v K Wilson

With Selby v Drago and Higgins v Davis being the first streamed matches of the day.

Usual stream links:

http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/6/190/v-479036.html

and

http://www.hahasport.com/v-4/6/190/v-479159.html

Should be an entertaining day.

-
            The slow and labourious,

Comment

The John Higgins vs Steve Davis match from The Crucible in 2010 will live long in the memory.

Comment

Very good win for Selby against Tony Drago at the decider. Really enjoyable match.

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
                  Very good win for Selby against Tony Drago at the decider. Really enjoyable match.
                  And.. not at all "slow" as Selby is constantly accused of being. Granted, he was playing Drago, but I think this just shows that it takes 2 to tango. The other match is only at 2-1..
                  "Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error"
                  - Linus Pauling

Comment

great start by Trump against Joyce, 143 total clearance.

Comment

Looking forward to Ding v Trump, according to cuetracker.net there's a fag paper between them when it comes to past match stats, they've shared their last 6 matches 3 all, with frames panning out at 34 to ding and 30 to Trump.

http://www.cuetracker.net/pages/h2h.php?ID1=3&ID2=1

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

I must say the standard of refereeing I've seen over the past couple of days has been embarrassing to say the least. I wonder where they have got some of them from, particularly the women refs although I saw one chap yesterday who really was poor, especially when it came to simple replacing of the balls after foul and miss calls.
                        Just watching the 4th frame of Ding vs Judd and firstly the scoreboard was wrongly putting a foul by Judd onto his scoreboard, thus making Ding believe he needed snookers. Later on she didn't award a blatant free ball that Ding had to tell her it was, got down to look when it was clear as day it was a FB. Then whilst clearing the colours the woman ref came around and nearly replaced the green after Ding potted it! Its like they are just getting hold of women especially and fast tracking them into the game to referee. I've followed the game for years and I could do a better job than most of these refs.

Comment

They need some hot ones with low cut tops and mini skirts..

Comment

Originally Posted by poona View Post
                            They need some hot ones with low cut tops and mini skirts..
                            Bet your single if thats how you feel about women
                            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Anthony Hamilton has always struck me as a bit of an underacheiver hes always had some ability certainly should of won ranking events
                              Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                                Anthony Hamilton has always struck me as a bit of an underacheiver hes always had some ability certainly should of won ranking events
                                agree, always like watching him as he does come up with surpirses shot-choices
                                from 3-0 down to 3-3, nice comeback, well on with the deciding frame
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X