-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Looks like we're missing a good safety exchange on the other table

-
      Darn! And eurosport is not back with more snooker for over 2 hours. Might as well go do some housecleaning, washing and cooking then (yes...I'm a liberated man) See y'all later...

Comment

Thought we were in for the decider when JH missed that black, but Robertson just wasn't up to it today.

So, Higgins v Trump again, interesting, I'm still left wondering if the 2011 World final has left a small but deeply embedded scar in the Trump psyche. If he looses this one tonight, would it be fair to suggest he has a bit of a problem when playing the wizard? He did get the better of him in the following 2011 PTC 9 Quarter-final, but since then it's been three defeats, four if you count that shootout thing.

-
        The slow and labourious,

Comment

So next its England vs Spain.
          Cuemaxx snooker channel on youtube

Comment

Wow...what a great atmosphere! Looking forward to this final...
            Last edited by daffie; 18 November 2012, 06:06 PM.

Comment

So Trump already 2-0 in front...and 25 ahead in the 3rd with a possibility of a 147! Could be a very short Final...

Comment

It's all over now, whitewash.

Comment

...and a very short final it was...4-0 Trump, whitewashing Higgins. Great result for Judd...he shook off his 'nemesis' Too bad we didn't get a great tense final. Onwards to the UK Championship in 2 weeks.

Comment

"I like the women."

Hahaha that was hilarious! Well played, Judd.

Comment

No surprise really, best player won it simple. If there was any justice he had to get revenge because he played even better in PTC4 but didn't get the run in the final. Now he's beaten Higgins he won't have that negative thought about him again and I think this is the start of a long period of domination. Only Trump can stop himself, just needs to stay hungry and the titles will come. He's playing a style of snooker that is virtually unstoppable and putting his opponents under so much pressure. That doubled red from Higgins break off was sensational, not only to pot it but to have the confidence to take it on.

Comment

Shame it was over so quickly, JH didn't really turn up, but Judd played well and you can't argue with 4 - 0 can you. Nice award ceremony as well, I thought Judd's crowd-playing was great to see.

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

To be fair, John hardly got a look in. Judd played really well though and had a decent effort at a maximum. Shame the Bulgarian crowd (who were good all week IMO) did not get to see a closer match.

Good tournament though.

Comment

Indeed Judd made light work of that final..... a shame he missed the red on a maximum!!
                            Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                            Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

I liked the whole event and hope it remains on the circuit.
                              Shame for JT's 147 but good for Tom Ford to not share the prize money for his. :-)
                              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                                No surprise really, best player won it simple. If there was any justice he had to get revenge because he played even better in PTC4 but didn't get the run in the final. Now he's beaten Higgins he won't have that negative thought about him again and I think this is the start of a long period of domination. Only Trump can stop himself, just needs to stay hungry and the titles will come. He's playing a style of snooker that is virtually unstoppable and putting his opponents under so much pressure. That doubled red from Higgins break off was sensational, not only to pot it but to have the confidence to take it on.
                                exactly, 96% vs higginson and 94% vs higgins - stats don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                                X