No announcement yet.

2013 PTC Finals Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• After the win, Ding should've run up to Robbo and gone; "Yeeeees!", just to taunt him.

Comment

• Ding was superb all week. If he can play anything like that at Sheffield he must be in with a real chance this year.

Comment

• This match was amazing .... more matches like this please

Comment

• That final tells anyone there are many pro players now on the tour but there is a big difference in standard when you look at the true pro players. Ding was awesome and so flawless and as good as NR is he learnt something yesterday evening, you must nail your opponent when you have them by the scrotts.

If thats what we are going to get in this years WC, then Ronnie had better be mentally stable and cueing very well.
            JP Majestic
            3/4
            57"
            17oz
            9.5mm Elk

Comment

• Just want to add my congratulations to Ding for a well deserved win. I noticed throughout the week that he was smiling from the point of his walk-on as well as through the matches. He was just so relaxed around the table.
              Also wanted to congratulate the hosts, a very nice event with what seemed from the tv a great atmosphere (even with the low numbers earlier on).
              Lets not forget that a few others may well remember PTC GF of 2013, Jack Lisowski, Alfie Burden, Anthony McGill, Rod Lawler doing very well, as well as Xiao Guodong, Kurt Maflin and Ben Woolaston getting in to the last few rounds.
              It was great to see so many "low rankers" showing there stuff in TV.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post

I really enjoyed the battle of the snookers in the 6th frame after Ding snookered himself on the yellow. Exciting stuff indeed.

: )
                That is the best snooker exchanges I have ever seen. The game becomes so fascinating suddenly!

Comment

• Btw do anyone know who the chinese guys are in the frontrow when Ding made his maximum ? I´ve seen them before in tournaments following Ding and Fu. Are they lower ranked pros ? There´s usually a lot of focus on them from the cameramen.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                    Btw do anyone know who the chinese guys are in the frontrow when Ding made his maximum ? I´ve seen them before in tournaments following Ding and Fu. Are they lower ranked pros ? There´s usually a lot of focus on them from the cameramen.
                    One of the commentators said something about there being a lot of Chinese students at the local University, and that many had bought tickets to see Ding.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                    X