No announcement yet.

Who saw Ebdon last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was funny. Ebdon's brings a bit of character to snooker.

SouthPaw, is your avatar that Damien Hirst's work of Ronnie's quick 147?

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
      I thought it was funny. Ebdon's brings a bit of character to snooker.

SouthPaw, is your avatar that Damien Hirst's work of Ronnie's quick 147?
      It is indeed though it's maybe a bit small for an avatar
      Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Anybody here that know about Peter Ebdons former career as an oboist? I heard some rumors from a tv commentator a few years back.. Was he professional or?

Comment

Comment

Brilliant! On a par with the time he just 'collapsed' at the side of the table.

No way could I ever be a vegan though, but good luck to Peter if it makes him feel better.

Comment

I never thought I would say thank christ for Peter Ebdon but I just have! Thought it was hilarious when he did that. The crowd loved it, Higgins thought it was funny and I liked that it was an in joke for his kids home as he explained in the interview.

Snooker is dangerously low on characters and I hope that Ebson continues to be odd as that gets folk talking about the game which can only be positive as far as I am concerned.

Comment

i think Peter should have a shot clock imposed on him in every game he plays he might actually play better
                Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Working...
                X