X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mon the Donaldson!!!!

Comment

well done Sean O'Sullivan
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

day of the O's Jamie O'Neil returns to the tour after a year out
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Paul S Davison keeps his tour place

Comment

Does this mean that Paul Davison, Danniel Wells and Sam Baird and also Tony Drago Luca Bracel keep thier points from last season or do they get starter points at the beginning of the 2012/2013 tour
            Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Has Sean O´Sullivan anything to do with Ronnie ?
              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Ronnie coached him for a bit i believe, but hes from Lewisham not Essex

Comment

Originally Posted by Mr Snooker View Post
                  Does this mean that Paul Davison, Danniel Wells and Sam Baird and also Tony Drago Luca Bracel keep thier points from last season or do they get starter points at the beginning of the 2012/2013 tour
                  they kept their points last season

Comment

my understanding is Everyone Bellow 64th on the Rankings start on equal 0 points no matter how many points you had in the Bank.

Comment

• Q School 2012

Well played Sean O'Sullivan.... Nice to see him on the main tour!!
                      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• With no starting points it is going to be very difficult for players to get up the rankings - it's usually tough even with starting on the lowest ranked players points.
                        Just another alteration to "the norm" without any pre notification - like the "home" NGBs not getting their Tour place after players have been competing for it all season!

Comment

• i cant believe people cant see there are probably too many brits on the main tour its a goof 70-80 percent british hearn wants to change the anglocentricness of snooker its probably a good thing

Comment

• Last chance saloon...........David Gray off to a good start . 133 in 1st frame
                            Last edited by Neil Taperell; 26 May 2012, 06:28 PM.
                            Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• 2 Nil to Gray .

Comment

• 3 Nil to Gray .

Comment

Working...
                                X