• Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    3 Nil to Gray .
    going very well.
    https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• We should have had a bet Andrew .

By the way ....apologies . Package received and delivered . Thanks very much for that .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
        We should have had a bet Andrew .

By the way ....apologies . Package received and delivered . Thanks very much for that .
        well lets see if he can keep it up - so far he has been beaten by much weaker players than bobby!

Comment

• Yes mate i agree . Lots of pressure on him now though .

Comment

• The breakbuilding standard has been excellent today 8 tons most of any day at q school this year (isnt the standard supposed to go down after the first two events?) and including 2 bigguns (130 or higher)
            Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Originally Posted by ADR147 View Post
              well lets see if he can keep it up - so far he has been beaten by much weaker players than bobby!
              Nice to see you rate me so highly.
              Last edited by frazz; 27 May 2012, 03:00 PM.

Comment

• Fraser Patrick ?

If so , don't believe any offence was intended . Just one person's opinion .

Good luck in your match at 4pm :snooker:

Comment

• Yes fraser patrick, 1persons opinion based on what? Its nothing against bobby cause I know him well and stayed with him during q school but the fact I've been on the main tour and bobby hasn't I don't think this comment is justified, especially on a public forum

Comment

• Understand where you are coming from Fraser . Maybe it was not about you but David did loose to another player .

Good luck in your match against Filipiak

Comment

• Originally Posted by frazz View Post
                      Nice to see you rate me so highly. Dick!
                      lol actually it was not you i was thinking of, but now you mention it!

Comment

Nice to see you rate me so highly.
                        well played against Kacper good luck in 3rd round

last season im sure u got to a quarter at qschool hope you go one stage further

on your profile you have 0 as a highest break but i believe you hot centuries in both q schools (this n last season)
                        Last edited by LittleMissAlexa; 27 May 2012, 07:08 PM.
                        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Yeah I've had a few centuries and yeah I got to quarters of first event last year and 4th round of first this year

Comment

Yeah I've had a few centuries and yeah I got to quarters of first event last year and 4th round of first this year
                            I believe there's a chance of you facing li hang in the 4th hes a very dangerous customer who regularly wins wildcard rounds at the china open and is probably one of the better players not on the tour

good luck against australias marc robertson (another very capable player from what i saw of the first 2 events

Comment

• If I can find a bit of form I'll be ok, need play the way I did in last 3 against kacper to go further

Comment

• Great scalp for Mitchell Mann vs David Gray. Rooting for the local lad, be good to see him run well here

Comment

Working...
                                X