Q School 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes a great win . Gutted for David though
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Was going to say that I can't see David getting many more chance to get back on tour...and then suprised myself when I found out that he is only 33. I'd always thought he was about 40 Apologies if you stumbled across this David!!

Is a shame for David to not get back on tour but would be great to see Mitchell fulfill the potential he shown as a junior

Comment

• there is still a european place undecided the european champions place is david in this tourny?
        Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• Rod Lawler's 110 was the 1400th century of the season overall at the least (i dont have every ptc prelim one)
          Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

• My impression was that there was going to be a ranking table made for this years Qschool that World Snooker would use to top up the Main Tour as players withdraw mid season. Does anyone know if this is happening?

Comment

• lee spick is looking good hes a former tour man beating li hang one of the best amateurs around

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                lee spick is looking good hes a former tour man beating li hang one of the best amateurs around
                He has a tough match tomorrow, Frazz is the real deal! Mon the Frazz!!!

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheBallBreaker View Post
                  He has a tough match tomorrow, Frazz is the real deal! Mon the Frazz!!!
                  winner of that match will win the quarter final i think

Comment

• Lee Spick is one of the best players never to reach the Top 32.

I remember him from junior tournaments back in the mid 90s. A gifted natural talent. He was better than Shaun Murphy back then but, obviously, didn't carry it into the pro circuit. A real waste. Maybe there's still time for him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by FOXMULDER View Post
                      Lee Spick is one of the best players never to reach the Top 32.

I remember him from junior tournaments back in the mid 90s. A gifted natural talent. He was better than Shaun Murphy back then but, obviously, didn't carry it into the pro circuit. A real waste. Maybe there's still time for him.
                      up there with david gilbert

Comment

• Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                        up there with david gilbert
                        Agreed. I'm a big fan of Dave. Hopefully next season he can build on his Crucible result...

Comment

• Frazz v Spick game flying, they're onto a deciding frame (7) already. Most other matches just starting frame 3

Comment

• Well done Frazz one game away just michael wasley left rookie tour player guaranteed i think

Comment

• well done Wasley, walker and whoever wins the williams-mann match

Comment

• well done robbie that century earns you a 2 year tour card great way to win a match

Comment

Working...
                                X