Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
    Or maybe not.....

I was a bit gutted I missed Robertson's maximum today.... did you get to see it bud??
    Robertson's 147 is on youtube http://youtu.be/N8l9aY0SII4

Amazing break. The balls were so awkward, it never really looked on right up until the final black went in!

Comment

Originally Posted by Where's Willie? View Post

Amazing break. The balls were so awkward, it never really looked on right up until the final black went in!
      Cheers for the link. :encouragement:

-
      The fast and the furious,
      The slow and labourious,
      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
        No, I was unaware of it until you mentioned it, I had to go out for an hour. What a bummer. -
        Yeah I know same as, gutter!!

Cheers Willie, thanks for the link bud......

Indeed that break was pretty special, how good was that last pink?? forced in with plenty of right hand side...... amazing break!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
          Yeah I know same as, gutter!!

Cheers Willie, thanks for the link bud......

Indeed that break was pretty special, how good was that last pink?? forced in with plenty of right hand side...... amazing break!!
          Yeah, I thought he was just going to drop the pink in and leave the black from distance because it looked like quite an acute angle to me. Took a lot of nerve to play it at that pace and with so much side. The black wasn't all that easy either!

Comment

Just watched that break , what can i say... Fantastic break. Pink was such a hard shot to pull off.

Comment

Am I right in thinking that you win one match and qualify for the venue ?

If this is the case , that means that 64 players have to fly out . What is the prize money for losing in the last 64 ( 32 matches = 64 players ) compared to the flight and travelling expenses ?

Would it not make economic sense to fly only 32 players out ?
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Yeah your spot on there mate.... Win one match and they at the venue, losing in the last 64 would pocket them £3,000.....

I think I read somewhere that Jason Ferguson was trying to organise some keep of deal for the players if they book with a certain agent..... But I don't know how true that is.

Yeah I agree I think it would make more sense to take it down to 32 for the venue, I must say I've quite enjoy watching all the round 1 matches so far.....

Comment

Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Would it not make economic sense to fly only 32 players out ?
                  Yes I think it would, and we'd have a few more days of qualifying to enjoy as well.
                  I'm probably not going to get to watch a lot of the actual event due the time of play, so I reckon they should just have the QFs+ in China and play the rest here and now. :wink:

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Just saw that Shaun Murphy lost 5-1 to Alex Davies. Anyone know anything about him? Can't say I've ever heard of him before but he must be a pretty decent player to beat Murphy so convincingly.

Comment

Such a fine break. Already from the break of the pack the last few reds were quite akward placed, and then the pink at the rails. Well done. If there were a break of the season contest, Neil would have put in a serious bid.
                      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Nice to see Reanne getting some t.v coverage after qualifying for Wuxi.....

Comment

Thanks for link mate, was mentioned at work Friday morning but i only have radio on when getting up lol

Comment

Working...
                          X