No announcement yet.

2013 Australian Open Quals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very strange !!! that link works for me ???

Comment

White doin a lot of apoligising end of frame 3 lol.

Comment

was told last nite 2 young english lads,ash carty and will lemons are in qualifiers via wild cards

Comment

That could be an expensive miss from Jimmy . . . oh wait he just missed leaving Jimmy in the balls!

My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.
          I dream of a 147 (but would be happy with a 100)

Comment

Jimmy is up 4 - 3 . . .

Make that 5-3 HOORAY!

Tony Drago won also!

Last edited by mythman69; 2 June 2013, 12:58 PM.
            My favourite players: Walter Lindrum (AUS), Neil Robertson (AUS), Eddie Charlton (AUS), Robby Foldvari (AUS), Vinnie Calabrese (AUS), Jimmy White, Stephen Hendry, Alex Higgins, Ronnie O'Sullivan, Dominic Dale and Barry Hawkins.

Comment

I'm getting nothing on every site I try, including sportlemon. Gonna try a couple more directly and see if I can get any of the matches

Terry
              Terry Davidson
              IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post
                I'm getting nothing on every site I try, including sportlemon. Gonna try a couple more directly and see if I can get any of the matches

Terry
                Terry, I believe that the next set of matches on livesport.tv will begin at 4pm UK time which is 11am here I think. I saw the end of the last two matches a little while ago.
                The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Originally Posted by Terry Davidson View Post

Terry
                  Hi Terry, next matches start at 5pm local time (i.e 1 hour 45 mins time) . . .

http://livescores.worldsnookerdata.c...urnament/13371

Comment

wayne:

Problem is livesport is the subscription WSA thingy and I'm trying to get the free ones (being extra cheap!).

Mythman:

I'll give your link a try right now, but it links through to the WSA site again, but I'll see if I can get anything at noon my time.

Terry
                    Last edited by Terry Davidson; 2 June 2013, 03:34 PM. Reason: additional info
                    Terry Davidson
                    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

I just put that link up to sow the match time . . . 5pm local time

I watch on Bet365 . . . I am sure there are other free sites somewhere (anyone?)

Comment

[QUOTE=Terry Davidson;714533]wayne:

Problem is livesport is the subscription WSA thingy and I'm trying to get the free ones (being extra cheap!).

Terry,

livesport.tv is only $48 Cdn./year($4/month). Father's Day is coming soon. Would make a welcomed gift(hint to someone?).
                        The bitter taste of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.

Comment

Jimmy is playing terrible here. Just handed the crucial 5th frame to Woollaston with one of the worst shots he has ever played, missing the red and leaving a free ball!!

Comment

Originally Posted by rich45 View Post
                            Jimmy is playing terrible here. Just handed the crucial 5th frame to Woollaston with one of the worst shots he has ever played, missing the red and leaving a free ball!!
                            Just got home to see both Jimmy and Tony lost

Winners were:

Dechawat Poomjaeng
                            Ryan Day
                            Ben Woollaston
                            Rory McLeod
                            Fergal O'Brien
                            Mike Dunn
                            Ken Doherty
                            Michael White
                            Marcus Campbell
                            Jamie Cope
                            Xiao Guodong
                            Noppon Saengkham
                            Paul S Davison
                            Alfie Burden
                            Zhang Anda
                            Ian Burns
                            Last edited by mythman69; 4 June 2013, 08:53 AM. Reason: added winners

Comment

Does anyone know when they do the draw for the Goldfield's Open?

Comment

Originally Posted by mythman69 View Post
                                Does anyone know when they do the draw for the Goldfield's Open?

see http://snooker.org/res/index.asp?event=258
                                I am sure this has come via the World Snooker site but I am having trouble opening that site at the moment)
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X