2012 World Seniors Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
    doesnt mean they saw eachother doubt they shared dressing rooms and i dont think they played one another maybe Perrie flew straight back and didnt socialize
    Haha... they all had a reception dinner together which was filmed. Also, the players all sat together, behnd the camera's, watching each others matches.

Comment

you forget Willie has an eye problem maybe he didnt see him
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Oh yes, poor old WT, I forgot that's why he can't play any more - he should eat more carrots!

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
          you forget Willie has an eye problem maybe he didnt see him
          Originally Posted by Cyril View Post
          Oh yes, poor old WT, I forgot that's why he can't play any more - he should eat more carrots!
          is his eye problem that he can't see the blue ball properly?

Comment

JeeSe:

Since no one answered your question regarding Alain's black ferrule I can tell you it is not the MW 'blackspin' but just a normal black fibre ferrule.

Terry
            Terry Davidson
            IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

Comment

Cheers Terry

Comment

I had an all day ticket to this yesterday. Must say I enjoyed. Unforutnately I never sleep well my first day in a hotel, so was knackered sitting there all day and didn't make it past the Tony Drago. But some of the old codgers were playing decent stuff, and there was some good banter going.

Managed to pop into a couple of pubs to sample the lager too. So it's all good.

Comment

the site i use crashed on me during the jimmy white defeat
                  Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

Did the semis start 20 minutes ago? Or is it another 40 minutes to go?

Comment

Semis start at 7pm GMT

Comment

If I didn't have work tomorrow, I'd be down my local Sports Bar watching this. I'll have to settle for the Antiques Roadshow.

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                          Semis start at 7pm GMT
                          Thanks. I can never figure it out properly. lol

Comment

the final will be an ex top 16 vs a non top 16

Comment

am i imagining it or is morgans feather shorter than it used to be?

Comment

Can't sky sports get thier facts right on Players profiles, Nigel's Profile stated his highest ranking was N0 9 when it was N0 5 in the 1995/96 season, Dene O' Kane was twice a quarter finalist at the world champions 1987 lost To Jimmy White 13-6 and 1992 lost To Stephen Hendry 13-6 from 5-5, Less Dodd reached the last 32 of the world championships on three ocasions 1993 Lost To Eddie Charlton 10-7, 1993 Lost to Darren Morgan 10-5 and 1994 Lost to Steve James 10-9 (Not sure what year Less was slimmer of the year though), and Tony Chappel reached the last 32 of the 1990 world championships losing to Tony Knowles 10-4
                                Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Working...
                                X