No announcement yet.

Shanghai Masters Qualifying and Main Draw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if martin gould loses hes out of the top 16 barry hawkins is provisionally sixteenth
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

What a shot from Mark Davis, gets an almost impossible snooker on the pink, but flukes the pink at the same time. 1-1. :smile:

Comment

Crazy clearance from Williams! Best of the season so far.

Comment

Terrific break by Mark Williams, top class!

Comment

Well, that clearance was just ridiculous. He never even stopped to think about things, he just kept potting them and knocking reds off cushions. :smile:

Comment

Wow, what a break .... that was perhaps best break I have ever seen ....

Comment

Did Cope play well in his 5-1 victory over Selby? Or is it a flattering scoreline?
                Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

Originally Posted by Giggity1984 View Post
                  Did Cope play well in his 5-1 victory over Selby? Or is it a flattering scoreline?
                  Yes, fairly well. And he was better tactically imho which was a little surprise. He played more mature than I've ever seen.

Comment

Bit of a thriller going on between Ebdon and Maguire.

Comment

What was Ebdon doing arguing with the ref there, that looked a free ball from here?

Comment

Originally Posted by sberry View Post
                        What was Ebdon doing arguing with the ref there, that looked a free ball from here?
                        Ebdon didn't think it was a free ball.

Comment

Discussion about a free ball. 2 things for me :

- The ref should make a decision, regardless of what the player thinks
                          - Ebdon should eventually, after voicing his opinion, accept the refs decision

Btw as far as I can tell from the tv screen, the ref is correct.

Comment

Ebdon simply trying to influence someone who he considers to be an inexperienced referee, shamefull really, definate free ball. Clive Everton must be sitting behind someone wearing a sombrero, dork!!
                            Interesting to see how Maguire simply went from that point onwards, missing balls by miles, looked like watching a match down the local Legion.

Comment

Originally Posted by Looki View Post
                              Yes, fairly well. And he was better tactically imho which was a little surprise. He played more mature than I've ever seen.
                              Thanks for the update. Just read the match summary on worldsnooker, hopefully he can have a good run.
                              Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

...and just what the hell is that PA going on and on about?!

Comment

Working...
                                X