German Masters 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    Anyone notice the audio stream on Eurosport seems to be a second or so earlier then the video stream. Either that or Joe Johnson is slightly psychic.
    I think he might be...but you're right, the audio is just a bit faster than the video on eurosport online.

Comment

• Weird shot that from Carter...seemed to hit it way to hard and therefore not giving the red the chance to drop in. Neil back in but he just missed a simple pot. He definately is not there. Still hoping he can miraculously win this frame, but chances are slim to none really.

Comment

Anyone notice the audio stream on Eurosport seems to be a second or so earlier then the video stream. Either that or Joe Johnson is slightly psychic.
        Yes I've got a slight video delay as well, Joe's calling the shots just as they're struck, makes him sound brilliant! :wink:

Robertson badly needs this frame, can he dig deep enough into his reserves? Carter's giving him chances which should help his confidence, it's not as though we're watching one visit snooker here is it. C'mon Robbo, give us a match...

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

yep, after all these years where they have been slightly behind, they are now slightly ahead
          And I believe the commenators are actually in Germany instead of a room in the UK somewhere. British Eurosport coming up in the world
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• I don't think there is anyway back for Robbo. His game has left him.

Comment

The audio's gone rinky-dink on me now as well, crackling and dropping out altogether.

That's more like it Robbo. Comeback on.

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Nearly 4 minutes thinking time, he should of got a warning for that !!!!!!!

Comment

• So that's it then. Scrappy match, which I would have liked if only Neil had turned up. Let's see what the 2nd semi will bring tonight...

Comment

• Audio was rubbish for ages before they mention it, really low but totally distorted. I prefer to watch the livesnooker stream with Clive on it but the link went halfway through for me and didn't come back.

Shame Neil was never really in that match and to win a semi without a break over 50 says it all.

Hawking could have this in the bag if he keeps his form going for 2 more matches.

Lets hope tonight/tomorrow is a bit better than the last match.

Comment

• Good start to the 2nd semi...Hawkins with a big steal! He really seems destined to win this tournament.

2nd frame will be a bit different...might be a fairly tactical frame.
                      Last edited by daffie; 2 February 2013, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        2nd frame will be a bit different...might be a fairly tactical frame.
                        You're not kidding, there's been some lovely safety play in this 2nd frame, the balls are getting tougher and tougher though, someone has to break soon...

-
                        The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                          You're not kidding, there's been some lovely safety play in this 2nd frame, the balls are getting tougher and tougher though, someone has to break soon...

-
                          Wonderful stuff isn't it. You just cannot beat a good bout of safety and tactical play...i'm loving this!

Looks like Barry's got the break...
                          Last edited by daffie; 2 February 2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                            Wonderful stuff isn't it. You just cannot beat a good bout of safety and tactical play...i'm loving this!

Looks like Barry's got the break...
                            Bit worried about Marco's potting tonight though, I wonder what his breakbuilding's been like in this tournament so far?

-
                            The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Fu never seems to age does he, looks just the same to me as he did when I first saw him. Wonder what his secret is?

-
                              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                                Bit worried about Marco's potting tonight though, I wonder what his breakbuilding's been like in this tournament so far?

-
                                Not sure really...first time I've seen Marco this week. But if he keeps tactically sound, then he can fight back and put pressure on Barry.

Btw I kinda don't like it when Mike Hallett refers to Michaela as 'Scottish lassie'...seems a bit disrespectful...or is that just my Dutch (mis)interpretation?

Indeed Marco seems the forever-young type Wish I knew his secret...
                                Last edited by daffie; 2 February 2013, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X