No announcement yet.

German Masters 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear God, Marco's missed some balls tonight, cons.....

-
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
      Dear God, Marco's missed some balls tonight, cons.....

-
      Tense stuff now!

Comment

• Marco is trying his best to give us a decider but Hawkins does not seem too keen

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
          Marco is trying his best to give us a decider but Hawkins does not seem too keen
          Good stuff mate And yes it's amazing how both players are doing the exact opposite of what they would like...

Comment

• what a red by Marco .... class!

Comment

• It's all on brown to blue....

-
              The slow and labourious,

Comment

• dun want act as a smart ass but i thought Barry just needed to play a stun/screw shot to stick the white behind the black and send pink away somehow .. off course i could not see the angle but anything would have been better than what he did. Well done Fu! deserved winner.

Comment

dun want act as a smart ass but i thought Barry just needed to play a stun/screw shot to stick the white behind the black and send pink away somehow .. off course i could not see the angle but anything would have been better than what he did. Well done Fu! deserved winner.
                  I'm sure that angle wasn't there or indeed he would have played that shot. Shame we couldn't get the decider, but it's been a wonderful semi final anyhow. Great stuff from both players. Well done Marco.

Comment

• Finally Fu stumbled across the line.
                    ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                    "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Aw, no decider. Brilliant match though, well done Marco. He'll give Carter something to think about tomorrow I reckon, definite decider there!

Can't wait. Night all.

-
                      The slow and labourious,

Comment

• Originally Posted by daffie View Post
                        I'm sure that angle wasn't there or indeed he would have played that shot. Shame we couldn't get the decider, but it's been a wonderful semi final anyhow. Great stuff from both players. Well done Marco.
                        I am sure Higgins or Selby would have been able to 'create' that angle

Comment

• Refreshing pair in the final. Well done, Ali and Marco. I think we'll have a high class final.

Comment

• An interesting final with two players that haven´t quite fullfilled their potentials. Both are able to play some really good snooker so if one of them gets going it could be a run away victory, on the other hand if it gets scrappy I think Fu will come out as the winner as he seems to be a little mentally stronger than Carter and probably also a little better at breakbuilding.

Comment

I am sure Higgins or Selby would have been able to 'create' that angle
                              I agree with Daffie on this one. The angle wasn´t there. but a real bad shot from Hawkins it couldn´t have been much worse.

Comment

• So watching the start of the final online atm as eurosport only airs the final a bit later on...4 hours in total. Does anyone know the playing schedule...maybe the first 8 frames this afternoon and the remainder later on this evening...if so, what time will the evening session start?
                                Last edited by daffie; 3 February 2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X