No announcement yet.

Welsh Open 2013 - Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well that 13th frame was crucial for Maguire. Bingham could lose his confidence after this.

Comment

• That was one hell of a frame!!! Good to see Maguire take it in the end...keeps hope alive for a decider

Comment

• Well I don't think that bit of luck on the blue helped him there.....

Big frame for Maguire to win!!
        Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
        Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

• even I would have put hatframe to bed with half that luck and opportunities .... I doubt Ballrun will win now .... by the way i lost 10 kr bet on the frame .... ballrun gave me 18 kr losses there and its frustrating coz he had at least ten chances to put it away n maggie was all shaking .... this will be a boost for maggie for sure

Comment

• even at the start of this frame he misses a red to middle and snookers Maguire behind the brown. He escapes but leaves a long red to the yellow pocket and Bingham in again. I know he's still got to pot the balls but lets not forget the luck involved to get in.

Comment

• bingham is so irritating .. what a great red ot get in ... n the what an easy blue to miss ... maggies to lose i guess

Comment

• Hmhm Bingham has had more than his share of luck so far... but luck is a fickle friend isn't it. Dream chance for Maguire to make it 7-7

Comment

• OK bingham has improved a lot ... but still the chances he has missed in the past two frames ... it will be a shame if he wins .... absolutely hopeless ..... no way a professional should be missing a straightish medium length pot when there is absolutely nothing to be done with the cue ball ... bingham misses straight red and maggie dishes up .. not that i care which of the two wins .. i have some cash on bingham to win so i am quite irritated right now

Comment

• This is a big frame..... We'll see if losing the last 2 frames has really affected Bingham!!

Comment

• Nice one Terry, make the crowd laugh while Mags is down on the shot.

-
                      The fast and the furious,
                      The slow and labourious,
                      All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• If Steve dosent win tonight after 5 years I don't think he will ever win one

Comment

• ballun just proved mark allen right today .. ok he played wlel to be in a winning position but he bottled it ... great break under pressure by maggie to go 8-7 up

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cece1cece2 View Post
                            If Steve dosent win tonight after 5 years I don't think he will ever win one
                            Would be nice to see him win a final at last...it's been a long wait.

Comment

• i fear stu might have missed his chance when he should have gone 8-5
                              https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/adr147

Comment

• Superb 77 from Maguire...... I think he's definitely rode the storm and he's got the momentum!!

Comment

Working...
                                X