Pockets on tables WSC very generous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pockets on tables WSC very generous

Did anyone notice the pockets on the tables down-under were true to template, a lot of balls jawing, players unable to force a ball along the rail. I guess most would like to believe the tables for the WSC and other world ranking tournaments to be strictly to template however, they are not. If so, this would surely bring many players undone, that said, there is one player I believe would go about business as usual and that player of course is the Rocket .... O'S.

Why do you think O'Sullivan would find it easier than other players? Do you reckon he currently gets more of his pots in the middle of the pocket than other players? :wink:

Comment

YES, yes and YES

Comment

Originally Posted by blinky88 View Post
        WSC and other world ranking tournaments to be strictly to template however, they are not. If so, this would surely bring many players undone, .
        So what makes you so sure of this fact?
        Have you played on any of these tables?
        And before you ask .... Yes, I have

Comment

Have you considered any other factors i.e. humidity in regard to cloth and cushion rubbers, who set the table up... all these factors change how a table plays.

Comment

Ridiculous comment my friend.

The pro tables are tighter which means they're harder to pot on. The cloths are quicker which means the balls are harder to keep on a leash. I know this because I own a former version of one.

Ronnie O Sullivan is an undoubted snooker great but all top players amatuers and pros alike will pot balls on any table. They're just that good.

Comment

Working...
            X