Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Out on my Ronson already . Hey - Ho . :snooker:

Comment

I'm pretty happy with that first session from Marco..... He's looking to be in not bad form!!
      Last edited by coomsey76; 23 April 2013, 12:42 PM.
      Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
      Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Not bad I wanted Selby though aha :P

Comment

Originally Posted by streamer45 View Post
          Not bad I wanted Selby though aha :P
          I'll swap you for Carter...
          Don't let the fear of losing be greater than the excitement of winning...

Comment

Originally Posted by SouthPaw View Post
            I'll swap you for Carter...
            I'll think about it....
            not really

Comment

Some shocks the past few days, was expecting Allen to kick into gear last night, along with Maguire who didn't really perform, Higgins/Williams not such a shock, seems age is catching up regarding consistency for them...

Comment

Some shocks the past few days, was expecting Allen to kick into gear last night, along with Maguire who didn't really perform...
                Tell me about it, another first round exit for me then. Very enjoyable match though and I was actually rooting for Poomtang in the end anyway, found him highly entertaining, but I don't think 'Thumper' was too impressed.

BTW SouthPaw, have you got your prize yet mate? Oh and thanks for organising this dip, good job. :encouragement:

-
                The fast and the furious,
                The slow and labourious,
                All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                  Tell me about it, another first round exit for me then. Very enjoyable match though and I was actually rooting for Poomtang in the end anyway, found him highly entertaining, but I don't think 'Thumper' was too impressed.

BTW SouthPaw, have you got your prize yet mate? Oh and thanks for organising this dip, good job. :encouragement:

-
                  Your time will come Pat you will win the lucky dip one day =p Well put it this way, i don't think me or mrbluejay will be seeing our prizes at all for the masters lol...

To be honest i never give Poomtang a chance of going far, but i may have to eat humble pie though he has certainly developed a fan base already...
                  Last edited by SouthPaw; 25 April 2013, 08:24 AM. Reason: wrong member name...

Comment

Your time will come Pat you will win the lucky dip one day =p Well put it this way, i don't think me or Cally will be seeing our prizes at all for the masters lol...

I'm sorry about that I've tried to PM Ferret about your prizes bud..... But his not receiving PM's at the minute, so I will sort you your prize out mate...

Comment

Originally Posted by coomsey76 View Post
                      I'm sorry about that I've tried to PM Ferret about your prizes bud..... But his not receiving PM's at the minute, so I will sort you your prize out mate...
                      Seriously mate don't worry about it, it's not important but thanks for trying. That was a nervy end to Marco's match but the main thing he's through! I think the quality will pick up in the next round...

Comment

Seriously mate don't worry about it, it's not important but thanks for trying.
                        Cheers mate, but a prize is a prize and I'll get one sorted for you bud......

Originally Posted by SouthPaw
                        That was a nervy end to Marco's match but the main thing he's through! I think the quality will pick up in the next round...
                        I know tell me about about it, I thought Marco was going to crumble the way Stevens was coming back at him.....

Phewee..... that was close round 2 here I come!!

Comment

The last 8 has arrived, it's been a strange tournament so far, ROS in the balls has looked the best out of the remaining players, but his long game hasn't been that great, we could have a new wsc winner...

Comment

Judd looked certain for defeat after the first session, but turned it around.

Comment

but his long game hasn't been that great

I think it safe to say his long game is back now, he has potted some outrageous balls this morning, poor old Stuart.
                              After 15 reds and 15 blacks i did this http://youtu.be/DupuczMS2o4

Comment

It looks good

Comment

Working...
                                X