2012 Wuxi Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great start from Bingham although probably should of had a century
    Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

mark davis back in this 4-3 Bingham leads was 4 nil up
      Goddess Of All Things Cue Sports And Winner Of The 2012 German Masters and World Open Fantasy Games and the overall 2011-12 Fantasy Game

Comment

tbf walden and bingham both have ranking titles to their name

Comment

What a great clearance from Davis to level the match. There were enough points on, but all the reds were awkward before the decisive safety battle. Very poor from Bingham to lose from that position.

Davis has the momentum now, but of course the pressure is back on.

Comment

5 in a row for Mark

Comment

whatn did marks break end on postman came between black and yellow

Comment

stuart bingham likes snooker so much he wants to play as many frames in this tourny as possible

Comment

Originally Posted by LittleMissAlexa View Post
                  whatn did marks break end on postman came between black and yellow
                  I don't know either, I missed the entire last frame, gas man came to install new cooker.

-
                  The fast and the furious,
                  The slow and labourious,
                  All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

bingham finishes with a ton

Comment

Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
                      I don't know either, I missed the entire last frame, gas man came to install new cooker.

-
                      i havent seen a gas cooker in years

bingham finishes with a 134 total clearance

Comment

An excellent way to win the decider, well played.

He could now win the opening ranking event in back to back seasons.

Comment

I make him overwhelming favourite despite walden being higher in the rankings

Comment

I make him overwhelming favourite despite walden being higher in the rankings
                            Not sure at this point, as I haven't really seen Walden play that much. But since the guy beat O'Sullivan in a ranking final in the past, we know he won't succumb to the pressure of the occasion. I reckon it's going to be a close final.

Comment

bingham finishes with a 134 total clearance
                              Yes, impressive play from bingham, to finish like that after Davis's come-back.

i havent seen a gas cooker in years
                              Really? It's the ONLY way to cook. Hence the phrase "Now we're cookin' with gas!"

-
                              The fast and the furious,
                              The slow and labourious,
                              All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

2012 Wuxi Classic

Well play Bingham...... I see he is up to provisional 10th now in the rankings!!
                                Winner of 2011 Masters Fantasy game......
                                Winner of 2011 World Championship Fantasy game.......

Comment

Working...
                                X