2014 Wuxi Classic Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
    My steam qualities not good enough. He'd have to walk right up to the camera with the cue in front of him for me to tell.
    yeah he'd have to hold it up above his head into the camera for me to make it out too, but its just the way hes throwing it around, could be an old one out of the closet

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
      Why is Brecel's safety play so pathetic .. even a club player would do so much better than that .... he seems to be mentally challenged to me .. something is not right there
      bit harsh and provocative again from you sunshine

Comment

• Walsey is playing some very loose safety shots. His mid range potting isn't great either. He looks like he wants to go home.

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
          Walsey is playing some very loose safety shots. His mid range potting isn't great either. He looks like he wants to go home.
          Yeah. Very strange.
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
            bit harsh and provocative again from you sunshine
            Did you watch frame 4? I did. Trust me a club player would play much better safeties than Brecel did and he has been around for years now. I am just stating a fact that something is not right with his head otherwise I cannot see any other explanation for being THIS bad and dumb. He pots a red and runs out of position ... is supposed to play a safety n he thinks he does just that only for Steadman to pot a sitter in the middle ... a dozen more examples to follow after that .... Steadman needed all of that to get over the line ... Against any half decent player Brecel has no chance with that kind of a brain

Comment

• Some top class break building in that last frame by Higgins. Kept tight control of the white. Kept every shot as simple as possible. A masterclass. Superb stuff.

It's a pity that Wasley didn't turn up today. Still. A nice bit of practise for Higgins.

Comment

• its mid may madness and they may not even fancy that long haul out there only to get bashed up and traipse back again

Comment

• Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
                  its mid may madness and they may not even fancy that long haul out there only to get bashed up and traipse back again
                  That's a possibility that I hadn't considered. It would explain why Wasley wasn't 100% focused.

Comment

• frame 5 n Luca does the same .. a professional player of any standard should at least get a half decent snooker in those situations ... what a waste of talent this guy is

Comment

• and maybe a little bag of sweets on the side

Comment

• hahaha forget Luca ...what a loser Steadman is

... though very predicatbly Luca will pot everything and stick the black up

Comment

• Some nice snookers Luca laid there in frame 5 to gain the advantage and eventually win it. Well done.

EDIT:-

Didn't realise it was a black ball despot.

EDIT2:-

Pity Luca lost that after doing so much to get back in the frame and match.
                          Last edited by cyberheater; 27 May 2014, 08:15 PM.

Comment

• All Steadman needed to do was play 2 safeties and Luca duly obliged by sticking the black up at the pocket ... God how stupid can one be .... this game is much more than the ability to pot a few

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                              ... though very predicatbly Luca will pot everything and stick the black up
                              did I not tell you

Comment

• There we go again .. Luca scores 20 odd, opens everything up for Steadman and gift wraps him the frame but Steadman needs a dozen of those every frame to get over the line ... Funnily Luca has been providing him more than a dozen every frame .. I have complete faith in Luca to continue teh trend merrilye

Comment

Working...
                                X