No announcement yet.

2014 Wuxi Classic Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Come on Luca ... if you are to lose then at least lose to a better player than Steadman ... do your talent this much justice at least

Comment

• craig's no mug and should win it this frame

Comment

• Was the cross doubled red into the right black pocket a fluke?

Comment

• Luca gaining a nice lead now. Decider?
          WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
          Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
          --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
            Luca gaining a nice lead now. Decider?
            Broke down on 35. I knew he was going to miss that pink. He was trying to do too much with it.

Comment

• hahahaha what a red by Luca ... Craig must have felt the pain there .. he almost had the match won there

Comment

• An outrageous fluke by Brecel. LOL.

Comment

• He would have done well to just hit the red and hope that it landed safe .. instead he ended up potting it and clearing up .... I feel for Craig .. poor lad played solid up to that point and was firmly in control .... I sense only one winner now unless Craig uses his head and patience .. the trouble is that Luca is so outrageously talented you never know when he will produce a 5 minute century break

Comment

• He but Steadman flucked the snooker in the first place. Went full blooded for the red and totally got away with it. Well... So he thought lol
                    WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
                      He but Steadman flucked the snooker in the first place. Went full blooded for the red and totally got away with it. Well... So he thought lol
                      I know. It was sort of justice for Luca.

Comment

• Well done Steadman.

I guess he's young but I don't know why Luca feels he should pot he way out of trouble all the time. Ho hum...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cyberheater View Post
                          Well done Steadman.

I guess he's young but I don't know why Luca feels he should pot he way out of trouble all the time. Ho hum...
                          In many ways he reminds me of Judd Trump. Called the next O´Sullivan from very young age, able to pot everything. Taking a long time to make a breakthrough because the word safety doesn´t seem to exist. It seems like the young players forget, that beeing the new O´Sullivan is not just about potting balls but also reproducing O´Sullivans excellent safety play that allows him to win a lot of frames without needing to make miracle pots.
                          ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                          "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                            In many ways he reminds me of Judd Trump. Called the next O´Sullivan from very young age, able to pot everything. Taking a long time to make a breakthrough because the word safety doesn´t seem to exist. It seems like the young players forget, that beeing the new O´Sullivan is not just about potting balls but also reproducing O´Sullivans excellent safety play that allows him to win a lot of frames without needing to make miracle pots.
                            Indeed. They all learn it the hard way in the end.

Comment

• Originally Posted by brusque View Post
                              Come on Luca ... if you are to lose then at least lose to a better player than Steadman ... do your talent this much justice at least
                              You haven't got clue !!! Brecel won't win any tournaments simply because he isn't good enough

Comment

• Lisowski and Brecel have been touted as having the talent yet
                                it takes more than raw talent to win at this level.

Comment

Working...
                                X