No announcement yet.

Canadian Club Masters - Alex Higgins v Ray Reardon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look down that chaps videos you'll see the frame Reardon won from needing a snooker to go 15 all in 1982.

Watch it shot for shot and remember he was 50 years old, every bit as good probably better than Davis is now, it really annoys me when he is not classed beside Davis and Hendry as a great champion.

Comment

Huh, I never knew that was at the Northern Centre. I've played on that table many times, before it was replaced. Very nice club that (food's not bad either!)

Comment

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
        If you look down that chaps videos you'll see the frame Reardon won from needing a snooker to go 15 all in 1982.

Watch it shot for shot and remember he was 50 years old, every bit as good probably better than Davis is now, it really annoys me when he is not classed beside Davis and Hendry as a great champion.
        I think Ray was very consistent during the seventies and one of the reasons why Alex did not win more world titles. However, he had a certain power within the game to steer things in his favour and I doubt Davis had that but he still won 6 titles

Comment

Working...
        X