Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got your email, thank you so much

Comment

Well I finally found some photos from 1993 Nescafe Extra Challenge and now my collection is complete Once again massive thanks to you, Dean, for your help Happy days

Comment

Ronnie O'Sullivan titles

well done
        can you send me the Nescafe photo please
        same email

Where did you find it?
        Last edited by DeanH; 26 November 2018, 09:54 PM.
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Of course, I will send you those photos when I get home
          I found it on some facebook fanpage about James Wattana. When I asked them in August about those photos, they said that they don't have it, but it looks like they somehow found it now

Comment

ppp - Adam Stefanow playing Ding Junhui this afternoon on TV table (from 14:30 GMT)
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Well, I just got home from work and I see Adam is 1-5 behind But maybe he'll do a Leo Fernandez style comeback

Comment

Hi ppp,

Where in Poland are you? I'm in Olecko which is 35 km from Suwalki in the NE corner of the country. We should get together and talk about our mutual love of snooker and of course Ronnie. I actually made a trip to the UK Championships a year ago and saw Ronnie play his QF match live. Amazing experience.

Comment

Hi

I live in Zduńska Wola, which is something like 50 km from Łódź. Yeah, it would be nice to meet some day
                  You are lucky man It's one of my dreams to make a trip to the one of the BBC events and watch Ronnie play. Maybe one day it might come true

Comment

Originally Posted by _ppp_ View Post
                    Hi

I live in Zduńska Wola, which is something like 50 km from Łódź. Yeah, it would be nice to meet some day
                    You are lucky man It's one of my dreams to make a trip to the one of the BBC events and watch Ronnie play. Maybe one day it might come true
                    I sent you a PM. Please let me know if you get it because it didn't save and I'm not sure if it actually went through.

Comment

Working...
                    X