Michael Dunham Cues and Karnehm and Hillman Billiard Tables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jb134 View Post
    You need to buy yiur wife a pair of £149 shoes mate and say she can't wear them until the table is up.

She'll break first!
    Dont count on it JB!!! lol

Comment

:snooker:
      Originally Posted by bongo View Post
      Thank You so, so much, this may sound that I am over happy with just a picture of a cue, but i've been reading over cue threads and you literally got every cue of every company! I don't want to annoy you here but approxmately at any one time, what is the most cues you've had, and how many different companies!
      Thank You,
      Chris
      Hello Bongo, Bet you didnt' expect to find the billiard. org consultant on here!!. Mike Dunham produced a range of cues which at the time were reasonably priced and featured a joint masked by a turned timber ring so that it was not exposed. They were called Classic Custom Cues. They went into making golf accessories as well but I believe packed up in the mid 80's. Karnehm & Hillm an tables were made in the Windsor area for many years by Bill Hillman and Jack was a consultant. They were without doubt some of the finest made in the modern ( post 1970) era. They were used for some World snooker events in the 1970's. They had good heavy cushions almost as goo. steels and were a pleasure to play on. They were generous in as much as they had a 3 5/8in. slate fall.
      My collection of cues is currently over 80 going back to th early 19C. and includes maces sightline cues and Marquetary butt models.

Comment

I recently just purchased myself what I think is a K&H Professional table, at a bit of a bargain of just

Comment

I recently purchased myself what I think is a K&H professional table at a bit of a bargain of just

Comment

Paid

Comment

try without the pound sign and use GBP
              any pictures of the table?
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thank... I'll try again. I recently purchased what I believe to be a k&h professional table and a price of must gbp50. It's on pretty good condition and with a re cloth and re rubber it should be a great table. But I'd love to know a bit more about that model of table but there is almost nothing from a Google search. Sorry very basic photos atm

Comment

How to add images to your TSF posts
                  You can use a free image-sharing site such as ImgBB, without registering (you can register for free), to upload your images, you may have to do the “not a robot” checks quickly. There are other image sharing sites as well.
                  ImgBB.com
                  Click on "Start Uploading"
                  Browse to the file and select it, click Open
                  Auto delete image - leave as "Don't autodelete".
                  Click "Upload".
                  Change "Embed Codes" to "BBCode full linked".
                  Hover over the code in the box, a "COPY" will appear, click this.
                  Go to your TSF post and paste.
                  You can repeat for multiple images in a single post.
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

The only thing I found with regard to Karnehm and Hillman is that it was registered as "dormant" by an assets company on 5th June 1997, so I assume the company either went bankrupt, or was bought earlier and allowed to expire on that date.That is why there isn't much (other than legacy products) on the Internet, since everything was done manually pretty much before the millennium.
                    KARNEHM & HILLMAN LIMITED is a Private limited company (Ltd.) company based in 50 STRATTON STREET LONDON, United Kingdom, which employs 2 people. The company started trading on 5 June 1997. The company registration number is 03384885, It’s main line of business activity is Dormant Company, and the company is listed as Inactive.

Comment

Working...
                    X